Partners and Community Business and Industry
Business and Industry
- Future Students
- Current Students
- Research and Teaching
- Partners and Community
- About JCU
- Celebrating 50 Years
- Advanced Analytical Centre
- Applying to JCU
- Australian Lions Stinger Research
- Australian Tropical Herbarium
- Association of Australian University Secretaries
- Careers and Employability
- Australian Quantum & Classical Transport Physics Group
- Centre for International Trade and Business in Asia
- College of Healthcare Sciences
- College of Medicine and Dentistry
- College of Science and Engineering
- COVID-19 Advice
- Diploma of Higher Education
- Division of Tropical Environments and Societies
- Economic Geology Research Centre
- Graduate Research School
- Indigenous Education and Research Centre
- IT Services
- International Students
- JCU Eduquarium
- JCU Global Experience
- JCU Halls of Residence
- Language and Culture Research Centre
- Marine Geophysics Laboratory
- Open Day
- Parents and Partners
- Pathways to University
- Planning and Performance
- Planning for your future
- Professional Experience Placement
- Rapid Assessment Unit
- JCU Connect
- Safety and Wellbeing
- Scholarships @ JCU
- Study Now
- Student Equity and Wellbeing
- VAVS Home
- Australian Institute of Tropical Health & Medicine
JCU offers a number of avenues for engagement between business and industry. Whether you need research capacity or professional development opportunities, or want to hire an intern, JCU can assist.
Research and consultancy services
If you're interested in developing a long-term strategic research partnership, or are looking for research services for a specific project, we can help.
JCU facilitates research collaborations, provides advice on traditional and non-traditional research funding options, and assists with development of research proposals.
Director, Research Services
Phone +61 (07) 4781 6538
Mobile 0429 225 915
International capacity building
JCU develops and delivers training programs to overseas industry, public sector and non-government organisations. Programs can be delivered in Australia or internationally.
Manager, Commercial Development
Phone +61 (07) 4232 1121
Study tours to Australia
JCU offers study tours in conjunction with JCU College. Study tours can include English language classes and a range of extracurricular activities.
Our study tours have the flexibility to offer programs designed to meet your specific needs, and can be developed to meet the requirements of a variety of stakeholders, including government, professional groups or student groups from non-English Speaking backgrounds.
Costs will vary depending on what the program includes and the number of students. Costs are designed to include all transport, accommodation and tuition costs. However, personal spending money, some meals, insurance and travel to Australia are not included in program prices.
Phone +61 (07) 4781 5311
Host a student intern
The Student Placements & Projects program at JCU facilitates student placement opportunities with employers. Interns come from a variety of disciplines.