Wed, 12 Jul 2023
Categories: Students, International.
From 1 July 2023, international higher education graduates with eligible qualifications will be granted an extra two (2) years of post-study work rights.
A two-year extension of post-study work rights is available for international graduates with select degrees that are in areas of verified skill shortage.
Qualifying programs offered at JCU Brisbane to receive extended post-study work rights
- Bachelor of Information Technology
- Master of Information Technology
- Master of Information Technology - Master of Business Administration
- Master of Data Science (Professional)
- Master of Education - Master of Business Administration
This extension will give eligible international higher education graduates an additional two years on their Temporary Graduate visa (subclass 485).
The extension is in addition to the existing additional one to two years of work rights for eligible students who study, live and work in regional areas.
Please visit the Australia Immigration website for the most-up-to-date information on Post-Study Work visas and related regulations.