You and Your CourseOpportunities
Research and Teaching
Our ResearchResearch Degrees
Partners and Community
Partner with JCU
- About JCUPartner with JCU
- Advanced Analytical Centre
- Association of Australian University Secretaries
- Australian Quantum & Classical Transport Physics Group
- Careers and Employability
- College of Healthcare Sciences
- College of Medicine and Dentistry
- Division of Tropical Environments and Societies
- International Students
- JCU Eduquarium
- JCU Halls of Residence
- Language and Culture Research Centre
- Marine Geophysics Laboratory
- Open Day
- Parents and Partners
- Pathways to University
- Planning and Performance
- Professional Experience Placement
- Rapid Assessment Unit
- JCU Connect
- Scholarships @ JCU
- Tropical Sustainable Design Case Studies
- VAVS Home
- Media & Comms
- Australian Institute of Tropical Health & Medicine
- About JCU
Featured News JCU Singapore moves to new campus
JCU Singapore moves to new campus
JCU Singapore moves to new campus
James Cook University in Singapore has moved to a new campus location, which offers students high-tech facilities to promote learning.
This campus will allow JCU Singapore to accommodate up to 5,000 students and provide improved facilities, such as a purpose-built student hub for students to discuss their assignments.
Formerly home to a public high school, the new property has a land area of more than 24,000 square metres and gross floor area of 19,000 square metres.
JCU Vice Chancellor and President, Professor Sandra Harding said the move to the new campus is an exciting development for JCU Singapore.
“JCU Singapore is going from strength to strength and the new campus will help it grow into the future,” Professor Harding said.
The new campus features classrooms with state of the art technology that are designed to promote learning and teaching.
Classrooms are installed with Apple TVs, large flat screen LED televisions, and a video conferencing facility in the lecture theatre. The entire campus is connected with wireless internet technology.
Dr Dale Anderson, Deputy Vice-Chancellor and Head of the Singapore Campus said that the design of the new campus was based on the needs of the student body.
“We put our students first when we started making plans to refurbish this property. The university embraces technology so we ensured that only the most state-of-the-art teaching tools are utilised at this new JCU campus”.
“The way we deliver education has to change in line with technological advances that are being used by the corporate world. This is why we will always ensure the teaching tools we use and the way we deliver our teachings are consistent with developments in the real world”, he added.
Situated just outside the Central Business District, and close to the new Singapore Sports Hub, the campus will help JCU Singapore forge even closer partnerships with Singapore’s business community.
Consistent with the University’s strategic intent to create a brighter future for life in the tropics worldwide through graduates and discoveries that make a difference, the JCU campus in Singapore will continue to engage in research and reach out to the community that resides in the new campus environment.
- James Cook University
- Bachelor of Advanced Science
- Bachelor of Arts
- Bachelor of Biomedical Sciences
- Bachelor of Business
- Bachelor of Business / Laws
- Bachelor of Business & Environmental Science
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery
- Bachelor of Early Childhood Education
- Bachelor of Primary Education
- Bachelor of Secondary Education
- Bachelor of Environmental Practice
- Bachelor of Geology
- Bachelor of Information Technology
- Bachelor of Laws
- Bachelor of Nursing Science (External)
- Bachelor of Midwifery
- Bachelor of Pharmacy
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy
- Bachelor of Planning
- Bachelor of Psychological Science
- Bachelor of Science
- Bachelor of Social Work
- Bachelor of Speech Pathology
- Bachelor of Sport & Exercise Science
- Bachelor of Veterinary Science
- Bachelor of Clinical Sciences (Honours)
- Bachelor of Engineering (Honours)
- Bachelor of Engineering / Science (Honours) MBA in Tourism
- Master of Public Health and Tropical Medicine
- Master of Data Science
- Bachelor of Sports Psychology
- Bachelor of Marine Science
- Bachelor of Medicine / Surgery
- Bachelor of Nursing Science [Pre-Registration]
- Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Science (Honours)
- Bachelor of Occupational Therapy (Honours)
- Bachelor of Psychology
- Master of Conflict Management & Resolution
- Graduate Certificate of Conflict Management & Resolution
- Master of Global Development
- Master of International Tourism & Hospitality Management
- Bachelor of Technology and Innovation
- Bachelor of Science & Bachelor of Laws
- Diploma of Higher Education
- Diploma of Higher Education (Business)
- Diploma of Higher Education Majoring in Business Studies
- Diploma of Higher Education Majoring in Engineering and Applied Science
- Diploma of Higher Education Majoring in General Studies
- Diploma of Higher Education Majoring in Health
- Diploma of Higher Education Majoring in Information Technology
- Diploma of Higher Education Majoring in Science
- Diploma of Higher Education, Majoring in Society and Culture