We provide information and practical advice about the support available at JCU and ensure access to appropriate adjustments and services:
- Explore the ways you can work to your full potential while at university
- Access assistive equipment, technology and software, adjusted exam conditions, mobility aids and other potential solutions that suit your needs
- Trial assistive options and adjustments that you might not be able to access otherwise
- Develop work-placement strategies to prepare you for professional life
- Build on your own resilience and resourcefulness
We have strong connections with academic, professional and support staff at JCU and within the wider community.
If you require any of the information on this website in an alternative format, please contact us.