10th April 2024
6pm - 7pm
Current Students; Staff
JCU Library invites all students and staff to attend our upcoming Advanced EndNote workshop.
This session covers advanced EndNote features and is designed for intermediate and experienced users.
- Advanced organization
- Creating smart groups and combining groups
- Organizing groups for a systematic review
- Advanced formatting
- Customizing reference types
- Customizing reference styles
- Using EndNote Online
- Syncing libraries between computers
- Sharing EndNote libraries
- Q & A – troubleshooting your problems
Please have EndNote installed before the class. Download EndNote from the EndNote Guide (free to JCU staff and students).
Register here even if you cannot make the session as you will be sent a recording after the workshop.