The Graduate Research School, or GRS, ensures consistent policy across all faculties in the administration of research higher degree programs at JCU. JCU presently has an enrolment of almost 800 research higher degree candidates, thirty percent of which are international students. Research higher degree candidates represent around five percent of JCU's total student enrolments.
- Scholarship Opportunities - For Research Higher Degrees at JCU
- GRS Update - Fortnightly e-Newsletter from the JCU Graduate Research School.
- StatsHelp - Access to quantitative and qualitative statisticians for JCU staff and students.
- Log in to eGRS - eGRS allows JCU staff and students to safely manage and store their data.
- Log in to CareerHub - For self-managed workshop and event registrations.
- List of Postgraduate Liaison Officers (PLOs)
- List of Research Student Monitors (RSMs)
- View the JCU Register of Advisors
- Download GRS Information Sheet
JCU Research News
- Backpacker dengue risk
Research in Cairns has found that backpackers are largely unaware of the dangers and symptoms of dengue fever and are at risk of unknowingly spreading the virus.
- Milking scorpions for science
Queensland Tropical Health Alliance (QTHA) researchers at James Cook University in Cairns have taken delivery of a new weapon in their efforts to develop new treatments for cancer.
- Minke whales tagged and tracked in world first
Four dwarf minke whales have been tagged and tracked in a world first pilot study by a collaboration of Australian and international scientists.