The Graduate Research School, or GRS, ensures consistent policy across all faculties in the administration of research higher degree programs at JCU. JCU presently has an enrolment of almost 800 research higher degree candidates, thirty percent of which are international students. Research higher degree candidates represent around five percent of JCU's total student enrolments.
Go straight to...
- Research Degree Scholarships
- StatsHelp Program for access to qualified statisticians for JCU staff and students
- eGRS for access to workshop files, video recordings and to safely manage and store research data
- CareerHub for self-managed workshop and event registrations
- LearnJCU for self-managed online modules as outlined in the Research Skills Program
- View the JCU Register of Advisors
- List of Postgraduate Liaison Officers (PLOs)
- List of Research Student Monitors (RSMs)
About the GRS
JCU Research News
- Plastics choke our marine life: is the message getting through?
A new James Cook University project is helping assess whether we are winning the war on informing people about plastic waste and its devastating impacts on the marine environment.
- Research to future proof our fisheries
JCU’s Estuary and Coastal Wetland Ecology Research Group is gathering in Townsville tomorrow (Wednesday, April 16) to review current projects and plan future research to support healthy fisheries in northern Australia.
- Strong pulse for goat production
Tropical legumes may be used to help improve goat meat production in a James Cook University project.