Why study your Master of Midwifery at JCU?
If you're already a qualified and registered midwife, your JCU Master of Midwifery offers you first-class opportunities to enhance your skills and knowledge, including in:
- Advanced, contemporary midwifery practice
- Implementing and evaluating midwifery models of care that are responsive to consumer demands, and improve health outcomes for mothers and their families
- Ethical frameworks for working in regional, rural, remote, Indigenous and tropical contexts
- Applying creativity and independence in analysing and synthesising complex information, including in new situations
- Interpreting and justifying theoretical propositions, methodologies, conclusions and professional decisions to specialist and non-specialist audiences.
1.5 years full-time
Part time available
AQF level 7 bachelor degree in midwifery or AQF level 8 graduate diploma of midwifery; Midwife registration