IT Services Help and Support
Help and Support
- Future Students
- Current Students
- Research and Teaching
- Partners and Community
- About JCU
- Celebrating 50 Years
- Anton Breinl Research Centre
- Living on Campus
- Advanced Analytical Centre
- Applying to JCU
- Australian Lions Stinger Research
- Australian Tropical Herbarium
- Association of Australian University Secretaries
- Careers and Employability
- Australian Quantum & Classical Transport Physics Group
- Centre for International Trade and Business in Asia
- Centre for Tropical Bioinformatics and Molecular Biology
- College of Business, Law and Governance
- College of Healthcare Sciences
- College of Medicine and Dentistry
- College of Science and Engineering
- COVID-19 Advice
- Diploma of Higher Education
- Division of Research and Innovation
- Division of Tropical Environments and Societies
- Division of Tropical Health and Medicine
- Economic Geology Research Centre
- Foundation for Australian Literary Studies
- Give to JCU
- Graduate Research School
- JCU Ideas Lab
- Indigenous Education and Research Centre
- Student IT Essentials
- Staff IT Essentials
- Help and Support
- Stay Informed
- Choosing a strong Password
- Data Protection
- Device Security
- Email Safety
- Online Security at Home
- Web Safety
- Malware and Virus Protection
- Keep a clean device
- Protect myself from phishing
- Recover a hacked or compromised account
- Protect your digital reputation
- Report a cybersecurity incident
- Password Manager
- IT Service Catalog
- International Students
- JCU Eduquarium
- JCU Global Experience
- JCU Halls of Residence
- Language and Culture Research Centre
- Marine Geophysics Laboratory
- Off-Campus Students
- Open Day
- Outstanding Alumni Awards
- Parents and Partners
- Pathways to University
- Planning and Performance
- Planning for your future
- Professional Experience Placement
- Rapid Assessment Unit
- JCU Connect
- Safety and Wellbeing
- Scholarships @ JCU
- Study Now
- Student Equity and Wellbeing
- VAVS Home
- WHOCC for Vector-borne & NTD
- Australian Institute of Tropical Health & Medicine
Stay safe online, test or change your password, keep your account secure and access IT Services (eStudent, LearnJCU) using your JCU account.
Guides for setting up and using WiFi, email and Microsoft Office 365 on BYOD personal laptops, tablets and mobiles.
Looking for a Computer Lab (GATCF) on Townsville or Cairns campus, find lab locations, 24hr labs, opening hours, software, help and support.
Connect to CopyPrint on campus for online printing, scanning and copying. View costs, add money, check the balance of your account.
Set up Eduroam wireless network on laptops and mobiles using your JCU login and password for free WiFi access on any Eduroam campus.
Login to staff or student email with Outlook or my.jcu.edu.au, change your email password or download Microsoft Office 365 (O365) for free.
Request software, report a fault after hours or get help with your computer, tablet or phone by contacting IT services via the IT HelpDesk.
Need to request an Avaya desk phone or setup WiFi, email or check the data on your mobile iPhone, we’ve got you covered.
Protect your computer from viruses by installing anti-virus software, find out about phishing and stay safe online.
JCU offers great software free or at low cost to current staff and students. Find out how to access Microsoft Office, SPSS, Adobe CC, etc.
Connect a video conference from your desktop or present across campuses, using Zoom or JCU Video Conferencing and AV Services.
Set up a remote access (RDP), VPN, access shared folders, download Office 365, at JCU we make it easy to work off campus, at home or from remote locations.