You and Your CourseOpportunities
Research and Teaching
Our ResearchResearch Degrees
Partners and Community
Partner with JCU
- Careers and Employability
- Open Day
- Australian Institute of Tropical Health & Medicine
Help and Support
- Choosing a strong Password
- Data Protection
- Device Security
- Email Safety
- Online Security at Home
- Web Safety
- Malware and Virus Protection
- Keep a clean device
- Protect myself from phishing
- Recover a hacked or compromised account
- Protect your digital reputation
- Report a cybersecurity incident
- Password Manager
- ICT Service Catalog
Mobiles and Telephony
James Cook University (JCU) Information and Communications Technology (ICT) provides and supports a variety of phone-based communication options for staff, including Avaya desktop phones and mobile phones.
- Mobile Phone and Wireless Data Information - Mobile Services available to JCU staff, phones, tablets and data packs, costs and information.
- Teleconference Options - JCU offers several options for teleconference or conference calls: Avaya Handset (up to 6 participants), Skype for Business and teleconference bookings via Chorus Call.
- Forms - Staff members can request a desk phone, purchase a mobile phone, tablet or SIM card or request or cancel a data plan.
JCU uses AVAYA desktop handsets on campus, select your phone model below to view the appropriate user guide.
|Avaya 9611 Handset||Avaya 9641 Handset|