Living on Campus About Us
JCU Accommodation Services
- Future Students
- Current Students
- Research and Teaching
- Partners and Community
- About JCU
- Celebrating 50 Years
- Anton Breinl Research Centre
- Living on Campus
- Advanced Analytical Centre
- Applying to JCU
- Australian Lions Stinger Research
- Australian Tropical Herbarium
- Association of Australian University Secretaries
- Careers and Employability
- Australian Quantum & Classical Transport Physics Group
- Centre for International Trade and Business in Asia
- Centre for Tropical Bioinformatics and Molecular Biology
- College of Business, Law and Governance
- College of Healthcare Sciences
- College of Medicine and Dentistry
- College of Science and Engineering
- COVID-19 Advice
- Diploma of Higher Education
- Division of Research and Innovation
- Division of Tropical Environments and Societies
- Division of Tropical Health and Medicine
- Economic Geology Research Centre
- Foundation for Australian Literary Studies
- Give to JCU
- Graduate Research School
- JCU Ideas Lab
- Indigenous Education and Research Centre
- IT Services
- International Students
- JCU Eduquarium
- JCU Global Experience
- JCU Halls of Residence
- Language and Culture Research Centre
- Marine Geophysics Laboratory
- Off-Campus Students
- Open Day
- Outstanding Alumni Awards
- Parents and Partners
- Pathways to University
- Planning and Performance
- Planning for your future
- Professional Experience Placement
- Rapid Assessment Unit
- JCU Connect
- Safety and Wellbeing
- Scholarships @ JCU
- Study Now
- Student Equity and Wellbeing
- VAVS Home
- WHOCC for Vector-borne & NTD
- Australian Institute of Tropical Health & Medicine
JCU Accommodation Services is a resource available to all JCU students looking for on-campus accommodation for long term and short term stays. Short study stays, group and conference bookings are also available to students, visitors and staff.
The office provides support for students with the application process for on-campus accommodation in all seven Halls and Colleges at JCU Townsville Campus. Further details about each of the on-campus options are available from the Halls and Colleges.
If a student is thinking of studying at JCU it is recommended they apply early for on-campus accommodation and not wait until receiving confirmation to study at JCU. An application for a room will place the student in a queue to be considered with no commitment at this early stage.
Applications open on 1 August for the following year and 1 April for study period 2 of that year. Apply now for on-campus accommodation.
The office also maintains a database of privately owned and managed housing options in both Townsville and Cairns.
The off-campus database provides links to important Tenancy Authority Legislation and a range of other relevant information. Guidance and advice is available through the Accommodation Support Service, however, students are expected to seek appropriate housing independently.
We welcome your enquiry, contact JCU Accommodation Services.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (07) 4781 4148.