- Future Students
- Current Students
- Research and Teaching
- Partners and Community
- About JCU
- Celebrating 50 Years
- Advanced Analytical Centre
- Applying to JCU
- Australian Lions Stinger Research
- Australian Tropical Herbarium
- Association of Australian University Secretaries
- Careers and Employability
- Australian Quantum & Classical Transport Physics Group
- Centre for International Trade and Business in Asia
- College of Healthcare Sciences
- College of Medicine and Dentistry
- COVID-19 Advice
- Diploma of Higher Education
- Division of Tropical Environments and Societies
- Economic Geology Research Centre
- Graduate Research School
- Indigenous Education and Research Centre
- IT Services
- International Students
- JCU Eduquarium
- JCU Global Experience
- JCU Halls of Residence
- Language and Culture Research Centre
- Marine Geophysics Laboratory
- Open Day
- Parents and Partners
- Pathways to University
- Planning and Performance
- Planning for your future
- Professional Experience Placement
- Rapid Assessment Unit
- JCU Connect
- Safety and Wellbeing
- Scholarships @ JCU
- Study Now
- Student Equity and Wellbeing
- This is Uni
- VAVS Home
- Australian Institute of Tropical Health & Medicine
- Download JCU study and information guides
- Application information for domestic and international applicants for Bachelor of Dental Surgery, Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery, Bachelor of Physiotherapy, Bachelor of Veterinary Science
- Resources for parents
JCU's Careers and Employment team have developed a range of useful resources, that are available to the general public. Resources include career snapshots and online career development tools.
- JCU Careers in Health Webinar | 4pm Tuesday 9 June 2020
- Join us for the JCU Careers in Health Webinar with Professor Richard Murray - Dean, Medicine and Dentistry.
- Be inspired by the wide range of career options available in the healthcare industry, and have all your questions answered.
- in the meantime, watch last year's webinar here.
- JCU Application-based Programs Webinar | 4pm Tuesday 28 July 2020
- Join the JCU team for a webinar on the application-based programs (Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery, Bachelor of Dental Surgery and Bachelor of Veterinary Science).
- This webinar will provide information to help you confidently complete your application with JCU, and provide insight into other course options you could select for your preferences.
- In the meantime, watch last year's webinar here.
Teacher professional development
- Shakespeare Reloaded. Professional development workshop for English teachers
The Shakespeare Reloaded project brings a one-day professional development workshop on Shakespeare education to Far North Queensland. Hear from University of Sydney lecturers Professor Liam Semler and Associate Professor Jackie Manuel on the role of the teacher and the English curriculum, before taking part in interactive workshops on Hamlet, The Tempest and Macbeth. ETAQ will provide PD certification for this event.
Summary and STEM PD will be posted soon
- We look forward to continuing and expanding on our professional development offerings for 2020. Opportunities will be updated soon.
Classroom on the Reef
Located at JCU's Orpheus Island Research Station, a visit to our Classroom on the Reef will change the way your students look at science. Learn more.
Daintree Rainforest Observatory
A visit to our rainforest observatory is a unique sensory immersion into nature within the largest continuous area of tropical rainforest in Australia. The tropical rainforest ecosystem of the Daintree is one of the most complex on Earth and has the highest biodiversity of anywhere in Australia. Learn more.