Scholarships & Financial Support
- Future Students
- Current Students
- Research and Teaching
- Partners and Community
- About JCU
- Celebrating 50 Years
- Advanced Analytical Centre
- Applying to JCU
- Australian Lions Stinger Research
- Australian Tropical Herbarium
- Association of Australian University Secretaries
- Careers and Employability
- Australian Quantum & Classical Transport Physics Group
- Centre for International Trade and Business in Asia
- College of Healthcare Sciences
- College of Medicine and Dentistry
- College of Science and Engineering
- COVID-19 Advice
- Diploma of Higher Education
- Division of Tropical Environments and Societies
- Economic Geology Research Centre
- Give to JCU
- Graduate Research School
- Indigenous Education and Research Centre
- IT Services
- Why JCU?
- Study options
- Applying to JCU
- Fees and costs
- Prepare to Arrive
- Life at JCU
- Contact us
- JCU Eduquarium
- JCU Global Experience
- JCU Halls of Residence
- Language and Culture Research Centre
- Marine Geophysics Laboratory
- Off-Campus Students
- Open Day
- Outstanding Alumni Awards
- Parents and Partners
- Pathways to University
- Planning and Performance
- Planning for your future
- Professional Experience Placement
- Rapid Assessment Unit
- JCU Connect
- Safety and Wellbeing
- Scholarships @ JCU
- Study Now
- Student Equity and Wellbeing
- VAVS Home
- Australian Institute of Tropical Health & Medicine
A range of scholarships and grants are available to international students at JCU.
Find out more
Some countries offer financial aid programs to students studying abroad. We encourage you to explore options with your home government. Most financial aid is in the form of a loan that must be repaid upon completion of the study period.
If you have funding from your home country and require assistance with paperwork, please contact the JCU Financial Aid Team.
Students who have a financial sponsor paying university fees on their behalf will need to seek approval prior to commencement of studies if the sponsorship is to be officially recognised by JCU.
Official sponsorships can only be established between the University and an organisation (e.g. foreign university, government or business). Personal or family related sponsorships cannot be officiated.
If you are a new international student applicant (not yet enrolled in studies) and wish to give authorisation for someone else to make inquiries about your application on your behalf, please complete and return the third party authorisation form (PDF 142KB).
For further information or enquiries, please contact the International Student Compliance Finance Team.