Decline your offer to study at JCU

If you have changed your mind and no longer wish to study with JCU, you can decline your offer by submitting the following form.

Not sure?

If you are undecided about study, you can keep your place and defer the start of your course for up to twelve months by submitting an online deferral form.

Decline your offer

Required fields are marked with an asterisk (*).

Date of Birth *
If you remember the address you used to apply to JCU, please enter it. Otherwise use your preferred contact email address.