New students Change your enrolment

Change your enrolment

The following information is relevant only to Domestic students.

International students who would like to change their enrolment, defer or decline, can simply email the International Future Students team at, and a team member will assist you.

Not ready to accept your offer?

If you want to change something about your offer, such as the campus, attendance mode, major, or to change the course altogether, please submit a change of preference application.

If you are not ready to start studying right away, or want some more time to consider studying at JCU, you can submit a deferral form.

You can delay the start of your course for a maximum of 12 months.

If you have changed your mind and no longer wish to study at JCU, you can decline your offer to study.