A small selection of publications and presentations provided as an overview.
- Effects of seasonal variability on FT-NIR model robustness for the prediction of dry matter content for whole Hass avocado fruit.
Wedding, B.B.; Wright, C; Grauf, S.; White, R.D. and Gadek, P.A. (2013) Postharvest Biology and Technology 75, pp 9-16. Released online August 2012.
- The application of near infrared spectroscopy (NIRS) for the assessment of avocado quality attributes.
Brett B. Wedding, Carole Wright, Steve Grauf and Ron D. White. (2012). Intech Open Book Access.
- Poster: Development of a novel NIRS method for estimating the age of tropical fish from otoliths.
Wedding, B.B.; Wright, C.; Grauf, S.; Forrest, A.; Exley, P. and Poole, S. (2011) The 15th International conference on Near Infrared Spectroscopy, Cape Town, 16-20 May 2011.
- Non-invasive assessment of avocado quality attributes. (oral presentation)
Wedding, B.B.; Wright, C; Grauf, S.; White, R.D. and Gadek, P.A. (2011) VII World Avocado Congress 2011, Cairns – Australia, 5-9 September 2011.
- Near Infrared Spectroscopy as a rapid non-invasive tool for agricultural management with special reference to avocado and Sandalwood industries.
Wedding, B.B.; Wright, C; Grauf, S.; White, R.D. and Gadek, P.A. (2011).Desalination and Water Treatment 32, pp 365-372.
- Non-destructive prediction of 'Hass' avocado maturity via FT-NIR spectroscopy.
Wedding, B.B., White, R.D.; Grauf, S.; Wright, C; Tilse, B.; Hofman, P. and Gadek, P.A. (2010). Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture 91, pp 233-238. (Published online in Wiley OnLine library: September 2010)
- Prediction of Hass avocado maturity via FT-NIRS
Wedding. B.B.; Wright, C.; Grauf. B.; White, R.D. and Gadek, P. (2009) Proceedings of the 14th International conference on Near Infrared Spectroscopy, NIR 2009 - Breaking the Dawn, Bangkok , Thailand, 7-16 November 2009.
- NIRS technology for determining maturity in avocados (Oral presentation)
Wedding, B.B.; White, R.D.; Grauf, S.; Wright, C; Tilse, B; Fitzsimmons, J.; Hofman, P and Gadek, P. (2009). Presented at the 4th Australian and New Zealand Avocado Growers Conference, Cairns 21-24 July 2009.