You and Your CourseOpportunities
Research and Teaching
Our ResearchResearch Degrees
Partners and Community
Partner with JCU
- Careers and Employability
- Open Day
- Australian Institute of Tropical Health & Medicine
Clinical Practice Building – Pre-Placement Requirements
All students undertaking a clinical observation or placement must complete all Discipline pre-placement requirements.
To undertake a clinical observation or placement in the JCU Clinics at the Clinical Practice Building students must complete additional requirements as listed below:
- Online Fire Training specific to the CPB - (click on “Douglas”, click on Clinical Practice Building on map, then choose "All Employees: General/First Response Instruction". An email will be sent to you noting completion). Submit your completion email to email@example.com.
- JCUHealth Student Confidentiality Deed (read and understand)
- JCUHealth Manual – Requirements for Placement Students - (read and understand).
Note: pre-placement requirements will not be considered met until all steps have been completed.
For all enquiries regarding CPB Clinics email firstname.lastname@example.org