Pathways to university Upgrade Options

Upgrade Options

If you do not receive the ATAR (for school leavers) or Rank (for non school leavers) that you need for your preferred course, there are other options to improve your Rank. For example, complete study in another degree or diploma course, or complete a TAFE course.