Research Grants, Tenders and Funding
The Research and innovation Services Grants team supports JCU researchers through direct engagement across all Divisions throughout the grant and research funding lifecycle. We collaborate with other university services areas to ensure our researchers receive outstanding support that is both to quality and to time.
The Research and innovation Services Grants team connects JCU researchers to major funding agencies such as the NHMRC, ARC, as well as NGO opportunities, tender opportunities and other non-traditional sources of funding.
Our team members have a wealth of knowledge and experience in interpreting funding rules, applying the instructions to applicants, and implementing best practice research management procedures.
We provide the following services:
- Advice on the most relevant opportunities for your research;
- Guidance on enhancing competitiveness of research grant/tender applications; Review of grant/tender applications, including interpretation of guidelines and funding arrangements, and support with submission of applications to funding bodies;
- Guidance on JCU policies, processes, procedures and funding agreement obligations relating to research grant and tender management;
- Support for post-award (non-financial) management of research grants and tenders;
- Access to training opportunities to identify, apply and manage research grants.