TARL Our People Students
- Aboriginals and Torres Strait Islanders in Marine Science
- Future Students
- Current Students
- Research and Teaching
- Partners and Community
- About JCU
- Reputation and Experience
- Celebrating 50 Years
- Anton Breinl Research Centre
- Agriculture Technology and Adoption Centre
- Living on Campus
- Advanced Prawn Breeding Research Hub
- Advanced Analytical Centre
- Applying to JCU
- JCU Aquaculture Solutions
- AusAsian Mental Health Research Group
- Area 61
- Association of Australian University Secretaries
- Australian/NZ Students
- Australian Lions Stinger Research
- Boating and Diving
- JCU-CSIRO Partnership
- Employability Edge
- Career Ready Plan
- Australian Tropical Herbarium
- Careers at JCU
- Careers and Employability
- Australian Quantum & Classical Transport Physics Group
- Centre for Tropical Bioinformatics and Molecular Biology
- College of Business, Law and Governance
- College of Healthcare Sciences
- WHOCC for N&M Education and Research
- College of Medicine and Dentistry
- College of Science and Engineering
- COVID-19 Advice
- Centre for Disaster Solutions
- Cyclone Testing Station
- The Centre for Disaster Studies
- Daintree Rainforest Observatory
- Diploma of Higher Education
- Discover Nature at JCU
- Research Division
- Services and Resources Division
- Education Division
- Division of Tropical Environments and Societies
- Division of Tropical Health and Medicine
- Economic Geology Research Centre
- Elite Athletes
- Financial and Business Services Office
- Foundation for Australian Literary Studies
- Gender Equity Action and Research
- Give to JCU
- Information for JCU Cairns Graduates
- Graduate Research School
- Indigenous Education and Research Centre
- Indigenous Engagement
- Indigenous Legal Needs Project
- Inherent Requirements
- IsoTropics Geochemistry Lab
- IT Services
- International Schools
- International Students
- JCU Connect
- JCU Eduquarium
- JCU Events
- JCU Global Experience
- JCU Ideas Lab
- JCU Job Ready
- JCU Motorsports
- JCU Prizes
- JCU Sport
- JCU Turtle Health Research
- Language and Culture Research Centre
- Mabo Decision: 30 years on
- Marine Geophysics Laboratory
- New students
- Off-Campus Students
- Office of the Vice Chancellor and President
- Virtual Open Day
- Outstanding Alumni Awards
- Parents and Partners
- Pathways to university
- Planning for your future
- Professional Experience Placement
- Queensland Research Centre for Peripheral Vascular Disease
- Rapid Assessment Unit
- Researcher Development Portal
- Safety and Wellbeing
- Contextual Science for Tropical Coastal Ecosystems
- State of the Tropics
- Strategic Procurement
- Student Equity and Wellbeing
- Student profiles
- TQ Maths Hub
- Unicare Centre and Unicampus Kids
- VAVS Home
- Work Health and Safety
- WHOCC for Vector-borne & NTDs
- Australian Institute of Tropical Health & Medicine
Pottery in Southeast Asia, especially the Dvaravati period; Petrographic analysis of pottery.
Southeast Asian Archaeology; Bioarchaeology; Isotope analyses.
Bioarchaeology; Palaeopathology; Infectious disease; Southeast Asia
Archaeology of Southeast Asia; Ceramic analysis; Geochemistry.
Historical archaeology; Early Queensland settlement; Inscribed landscapes.
Indigenous archaeological seascapes; Holocene lithic technology; Human behavioural ecology; Archaeology of the dry and wet tropics.
Archaeology; Experimental archaeology; Plain of Jars; Lao PDR
Archaeology of the dry tropics ; Rock art of the dry tropics.
Bioarchaeology; Osteoporosis; Southeast Asia
Puangtip (Tip) Kerdsap
Archaeology of Southeast Asia; Spindle whorls and handicraft archaeology.
Archaeozoology; Archaeomalacology; Great Barrier Reef; Aboriginal use of island and coastal landscapes.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander archaeology; Indigenous landscape management; Cultural heritage management; Geospatial information analysis.
Archaeology of Southeast Asia; Archaeometallurgy.
Bioarchaeology; Demoetnoanthropology; Underwater archaeology; 3D aerial photogrammetry and laser scanning (landscapes and objects); Burnt bones; Chemical analysis (XRF, FTIR); Funerary rites interpretation.
Bioarchaeology; Southeast Asian archaeology.
Submerged landscape archaeology; Palaeolandscapes; coastal and island archaeology
FNQ cultural landscapes; Shellfish foraging strategies; Shell mounds and monumentality.
Archaeology of Southeast Asia; Faunal analysis.
Palaeoenvironmental reconstruction; Human-environment impact; Geochronology; Natural and cultural heritage; Human colonization.
Stone artefact analysis; Human-environment interaction.
Southeast Asian archaeology; Mortuary ritual analysis.
Archaeomalacology; Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander archaeology.
Investigating Sea Urchin Exploitation at the South Island Headland Midden (Lizard Island Group): A Methodological Analysis of Archaeological Quantification and Identification Protocols.