Find an Education Agent

Do you feel like talking with someone in person about studying at James Cook University?

We have a global network of Education Agents who are located in countries around the world.

You can choose to use an agent from the list of authorised agents to provide you with:

  • Information about the University and our courses
  • Application advice and assistance
  • Accommodation and life in Australia
  • Assistance with your student visa application
  • Information about travelling to Australia
  • Information about the Australian education system.

We accept applications from listed agents only, so that we can work with the agent to give you the right advice. For information from the Australian Government about studying in Australia go to