Our friendly staff are here to answer your questions, from the time you are considering your study options, to when you are completing your studies, and beyond.
We provide services and information to help you make a smooth transition to life in Australia as a new student at JCU.
If you are not an Australia resident and are interested in study at JCU, or would like to change or upgrade your degree, contact us using the details below:
- For enquiries relating to your application and admission:
- Email: International Admissions
- Phone: +61 7 4781 4060 during Australian business hours (9am-5pm, Monday to Friday)
- Postal address: International Admissions, James Cook University, Townsville QLD 4811, AUSTRALIA.
International Student Support
If you have questions regarding your arrival to JCU or are a current international student needing assistance, the International Student Support team in both Townsville and Cairns can help you.
- For Townsville enquiries:
- Mrs Louise Myers, Manager International Student Support
- Mr Alex Salvador, International Sponsored Student Advisor
- Mr Tristan de Mezieres, International Student Support Advisor
- Mrs Lee Gallegos, Administrative Support Officer
- Mrs Katherine Elliott, International Student Support Officer
Location: Student Centre, Building 134 (Map)
- For Cairns enquiries:
- Mrs Christine Martyn, International Student Support Advisor
- Mr Andy Heath, International Student Support Advisor
- Mr Brian Berger, Mobility and Cairns Office Assistant
Location: Student Centre, Building A1 (Map)