Our friendly staff are here to answer your questions, from the time you are considering your study options, to when you are completing your studies, and beyond.
If you are not an Australia resident and are interested in studying at JCU, or would like to change or upgrade your degree, contact us using the details below:
For enquiries relating to your application and admission:
- Email: International Admissions
- Phone: +61 7 4781 4060 during Australian business hours (9am-5pm, Monday to Friday)
- Postal address: International Admissions, James Cook University, Townsville QLD 4811, AUSTRALIA.
International Student Support
If you have questions regarding your arrival to JCU or are a current international student needing assistance, the International Student Support team in both Townsville and Cairns can help you.
- For Townsville enquiries:
- Mrs Louise Myers, Manager International Student Support
- Mr Alex Salvador, International Sponsored Student Advisor
- Mrs Katherine Elliott, International Student Support Officer
- Miss Jocelyn Follent-Nepia, International Study Support Officer
- Mrs Lyndal Ramm, International Student Support Assistant
Location: Student Centre, Building 134 (Map)
- For Cairns enquiries:
- Mrs Christine Martyn, International Student Support Advisor
- Mr Andy Heath, International Student Support Advisor
- Mr Jesse Argent, Mobility and Cairns Office Assistant
- Ms Shangyang Guo, International Liaison Officer, China
Location: Student Centre, Building A1 (Map)