Chaplaincy is now OPEN
STOP – Please Read Before Visiting
Chaplaincy will be open:
9am to 4pm - Mondays to Fridays
These reduced hours are to help us align with COVID-Safe restrictions.
You MUST SIGN IN every time you enter the building.
This is a COVID-Safe requirement.
Please make sure you:
1. Sanitise your hands
2. Wipe down door handles and surfaces after use
3. Abide by the capacity restrictions of each room
It is a privilege for us to be open during this difficult time. Please abide by the rules so that we can stay open.
For any questions or concerns, please contact the Chaplain on firstname.lastname@example.org
Other Things We Offer:
The Chaplain is still available on Wednesdays and Fridays and can be contacted via email at email@example.com
Alternatively, you can call 4781 4711 to book a Zoom appointment with the Chaplain.
Chaplaincy will continue to offer connections to faith groups and Chaplaincy services, via the online facebook.com/JCUMultifaithChaplaincy
Please visit the page for current activities and connection opportunities.
If you require any other assistance, please contact Student Equity and Wellbeing on 4781 4711 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your understanding and collaboration.
The JCU Multifaith Chaplaincy partners with local Faith Communities to support and encourage JCU students and staff in their spiritual lives and in the practicing of their faith.
As part of JCU’s Student Equity and Wellbeing Team, the Chaplaincy provides many services for the JCU community, including:
- Chaplaincy Centres with Muslim prayer rooms, quiet prayer and worship rooms, tutorial room for larger groups, and kitchen and bathroom facilities
- Pastoral Care for personal, spiritual and faith-related support
- Interfaith Engagement through dialogue and activities
- Connections with JCU and other faith communities
Find out more about the diverse services, connections and opportunities offered by the Chaplaincy, or visit our Facebook page.