JCU Managers/Supervisors WHS Essentials
This course provides Manager/Supervisors with the skills and knowledge required to become familiar with their WHS responsibilities for management or supervision of staff.
Audience: ALL Staff
- Increase knowledge of WHS compliance, WHS responsibilities and duty of care
- Understand the importance of creating and leading a safe and healthy workplace
- Increase skills in ensuring WHS consultation in the workplace
- Outline how to report and respond to a health and safety incidents
- Understand Managers/Supervisors risk management requirements
- Become aware of Health Safety and Environment Induction and training requirements for staff
- WHS compliance and responsibilities - Duty of Care
- WHS Management Systems
- Safety Leadership in the Workplace to promote safety culture
- Managing Risk
- Investigating Incidents
- WHS Consultation
- Safety Training
Link to other courses: "WHS Risk Management Fundamental Training" – the HSE Unit recommends this workshop
Cost: No Cost
Duration: 2 hours Face to Face/Video Conferencing/Zoom
Facilitator: WHS Training and Communications Advisor firstname.lastname@example.org or 07 478 14429
|Wednesday 24 June 2020||10:00 am - 11:30 am||All Locations||Zoom|
Contact the WHS Training and Communications Advisor to organise a customised session and time for other JCU off site locations.
Raelene Fewquandie - email@example.com or 07 478 14429.