Nguma-bada Campus CellOPark Casual Parking
- Future Students
- Current Students
- Research and Teaching
- Partners and Community
- About JCU
- Celebrating 50 Years
- Anton Breinl Research Centre
- Agriculture Technology and Adoption Centre
- Living on Campus
- Advanced Prawn Breeding Research Hub
- Advanced Analytical Centre
- Applying to JCU
- AusAsian Mental Health Research Group
- Area 61
- Australian/NZ Students
- Australian Lions Stinger Research
- Boating and Diving
- Australian Tropical Herbarium
- Careers at JCU
- Association of Australian University Secretaries
- Careers and Employability
- Australian Quantum & Classical Transport Physics Group
- Centre for Tropical Bioinformatics and Molecular Biology
- College of Business, Law and Governance
- College of Healthcare Sciences
- WHOCC for N&M Education and Research
- College of Medicine and Dentistry
- College of Science and Engineering
- COVID-19 Advice
- Centre for Disaster Solutions
- Cyclone Testing Station
- The Centre for Disaster Studies
- Daintree Rainforest Observatory
- Diploma of Higher Education
- Discover Nature at JCU
- Research Division
- Services and Resources Division
- Education Division
- Division of Tropical Environments and Societies
- Division of Tropical Health and Medicine
- Economic Geology Research Centre
- Campus Services
- Space, Timetabling and Room Bookings
- Campus Planning
- Information for Contractors
- Campus Maintenance
- Newsletters & Reports
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Financial and Business Services Office
- Foundation for Australian Literary Studies
- Gender Equity Action and Research
- Give to JCU
- Information for JCU Cairns Graduates
- Graduate Research School
- Indigenous Education and Research Centre
- Indigenous Legal Needs Project
- Inherent Requirements
- IsoTropics Geochemistry Lab
- IT Services
- International Schools
- International Students
- JCU Connect
- JCU Contact Information
- JCU Eduquarium
- JCU Events
- JCU Global Experience
- JCU Ideas Lab
- JCU Job Ready
- JCU Motorsports
- JCU Prizes
- JCU Sport
- JCU Turtle Health Research
- Language and Culture Research Centre
- Mabo Decision: 30 years on
- Marine Geophysics Laboratory
- New students
- Off-Campus Students
- Office of the Vice Chancellor and President
- Virtual Open Day
- Outstanding Alumni Awards
- Parents and Partners
- Pathways to university
- Planning and Performance
- Planning for your future
- Professional Experience Placement
- Queensland Research Centre for Peripheral Vascular Disease
- Rapid Assessment Unit
- Researcher Development Portal
- Safety and Wellbeing
- Contextual Science for Tropical Coastal Ecosystems
- State of the Tropics
- Strategic Procurement
- Student Equity and Wellbeing
- Student profiles
- TQ Maths Hub
- Unicare Centre and Unicampus Kids
- VAVS Home
- Work Health and Safety
- WHOCC for Vector-borne & NTDs
- Australian Institute of Tropical Health & Medicine
- Indigenous Engagement
How to use CellOPark
Register with CellOPark to set up your payment option and activate parking sessions.
Create a CellOPark account, enter your contact and vehicle information and nominate a payment method. You can add the details of up to three vehicles.
To activate your parking session online, log into your account and select Live Parking. Nominate your location, the sign-posted 7-digit zone number, your vehicle registration and select START.
You will need to deactivate your parking session by logging in and selecting STOP.
Download the app
Download the app from the CellOPark website.
Open the app and select your location. You can scan the QR code on a parking zone sign or enter your car park zone number.
Enter your vehicle registration information and select START.
When you return to your vehicle, remember to deactivate your parking session.
Register by phone
Contact CellOPark on (07) 5646 5222 to initiate a parking session.
Nominate your vehicle registration information and enter the sign-posted 7-digit zone number to activate your parking session.
You must have caller ID enabled so the CellOPark system can identify you. Call the CellOPark number again to deactivate your parking session.
Tips for using CellOPark
If you require support for the CellOPark app or website, or you wish to query parking fees, please dial 1300 CellOPark or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your session is active when you see the timer start. Don’t forget to stop your session when you finish.
Check your registration details are correct if you use more than one vehicle.
In all day zones, you have ten minutes before you are charged the All Day rate. This allows you time to correct errors such as starting a session with the incorrect registration details.
If you park in a daily zone or a capped zone, your parking session will be capped at the daily rate, even if you forget to stop the app.
If you forget to stop the app in the 4-hour parking zone (Yellow zone) your parking session will be capped at $2.25 for the day.
If the app is not working or your phone is not compatible with the app, please contact CellOPark on (07) 5646 5222 to start and stop a session.
Manage your payment type, registration details and personal details, check your parking charges and download invoices online at CellOPark.