You and Your CourseOpportunities
Research and Teaching
Our ResearchResearch Degrees
Partners and Community
Partner with JCU
- Careers and Employability
- Open Day
- Australian Institute of Tropical Health & Medicine
About Us: Space Planning, Timetabling and Room Bookings
- Campus Maintenance
Newsletters & Reports
- About Us
JCU Fleet Vehicles
JCU's Townsville and Cairns campuses have provision for vehicle hire for staff and students. The University provides a system of short-term vehicle hire bookings for business and research purposes.
Vehicle types include buses, 4WDs, utilities and passenger carrying vehicles. All vehicles are fully maintained and hire includes use of a fuel card.
Queensland road rules apply to all drivers of JCU vehicles, as do interstate road rules, where applicable.
For an estimate of vehicle hire charges, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Book a vehicle
Book a vehicle using our online booking system (JCU login required).
PhD Students are not automatically set up on the booking system. Please email email@example.com for access.
Completed forms should be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org or submitted to the Fleet Manager, Estate Directorate.
- Permission for non-JCU passenger to travel in a University vehicle (PDF, 111 KB)
- Permission for non-JCU person to drive a University vehicle (PDF, 123 KB)
- Short term vehicle hire agreement form (PDF, 23 KB)
- Request to garage a JCU Fleet vehicle at a private residence (PDF, 77 KB)
- Report for vehicle window glass damage (PDF, 7 KB)
- Motor vehicle accident report form (PDF, 427 KB)
- Request to two a trailer with a University vehicle (PDF, 13 KB)
- Vehicle log sheet (PDF, 210 KB)
For more information about vehicle fleet hire, forms, booking system or hire charges: