Estate Space, Timetabling and Room Bookings Internal Room Bookings
Internal Room Bookings
- Aboriginals and Torres Strait Islanders in Marine Science
- Future Students
- Current Students
- Research and Teaching
- Partners and Community
- About JCU
- Reputation and Experience
- Celebrating 50 Years
- Anton Breinl Research Centre
- Agriculture Technology and Adoption Centre
- Living on Campus
- Advanced Prawn Breeding Research Hub
- Advanced Analytical Centre
- Applying to JCU
- JCU Aquaculture Solutions
- AusAsian Mental Health Research Group
- Area 61
- Association of Australian University Secretaries
- Australian/NZ Students
- Australian Lions Stinger Research
- Boating and Diving
- JCU-CSIRO Partnership
- Employability Edge
- Career Ready Plan
- Australian Tropical Herbarium
- Careers at JCU
- Careers and Employability
- Australian Quantum & Classical Transport Physics Group
- Centre for Tropical Bioinformatics and Molecular Biology
- College of Business, Law and Governance
- College of Healthcare Sciences
- WHOCC for N&M Education and Research
- College of Medicine and Dentistry
- College of Science and Engineering
- COVID-19 Advice
- Centre for Disaster Solutions
- Cyclone Testing Station
- The Centre for Disaster Studies
- Daintree Rainforest Observatory
- Diploma of Higher Education
- Discover Nature at JCU
- Research Division
- Services and Resources Division
- Education Division
- Division of Tropical Environments and Societies
- Division of Tropical Health and Medicine
- Economic Geology Research Centre
- Elite Athletes
- Campus Services
- Space, Timetabling and Room Bookings
- Campus Planning
- Information for Contractors
- Campus Maintenance
- Newsletters & Reports
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Financial and Business Services Office
- Foundation for Australian Literary Studies
- Gender Equity Action and Research
- Give to JCU
- Information for JCU Cairns Graduates
- Graduate Research School
- Indigenous Education and Research Centre
- Indigenous Engagement
- Indigenous Legal Needs Project
- Inherent Requirements
- IsoTropics Geochemistry Lab
- IT Services
- International Schools
- International Students
- JCU Connect
- JCU Eduquarium
- JCU Events
- JCU Global Experience
- JCU Ideas Lab
- JCU Job Ready
- JCU Motorsports
- JCU Prizes
- JCU Sport
- JCU Turtle Health Research
- Language and Culture Research Centre
- Mabo Decision: 30 years on
- Marine Geophysics Laboratory
- New students
- Off-Campus Students
- Office of the Vice Chancellor and President
- Virtual Open Day
- Outstanding Alumni Awards
- Parents and Partners
- Pathways to university
- Planning for your future
- Professional Experience Placement
- Queensland Research Centre for Peripheral Vascular Disease
- Rapid Assessment Unit
- Researcher Development Portal
- Safety and Wellbeing
- Contextual Science for Tropical Coastal Ecosystems
- State of the Tropics
- Strategic Procurement
- Student Equity and Wellbeing
- Student profiles
- TQ Maths Hub
- Unicare Centre and Unicampus Kids
- VAVS Home
- Work Health and Safety
- WHOCC for Vector-borne & NTDs
- Australian Institute of Tropical Health & Medicine
IMPORTANT: If you're off campus, please ensure that you're connected to the VPN via FortiClient, otherwise you will be directed to the timetable page. For details on how to connect to the VPN, please click here.
Internal Room Bookings (Staff)
Prior to making a room booking, please review the Live Timetable for room availability.
Staff are able to view bookable locations via the JCU Room Viewer tool.
All teaching activities must be timetabled through JCU Timetable Representatives via your Academic Services Teams.
If you are unable to book a room or require assistance, please submit a Service Now request for the team to action, we will no longer be responding to email enquiries from January 2022.
Internal Room Bookings (Students)
Students who wish to book a location on one of JCU Campuses, need to do so through their Colleges or through the JCU Student Association if they're affiliated. Room booking requests for students are not to be sent directly to the JCU Timetable Team for action.
Room Booking Principles
- All video conference locations are available for booking by request in the WRB, as per Department details in the location description.
- All non-video conference meeting rooms are available for immediate booking in the WRB, as per Department details in the location description.
- All teaching locations are available for booking by request in the WRB.
- Dual purpose locations i.e., classrooms/meeting rooms have been classified to their primary purpose.
All teaching rooms (with the exception of some specialised labs) can be requested through the 2022 WRB after the relevant Teaching Period Timetable has been published, refer to the following publication dates:
- Teaching Period One Timetable (Study Periods 1, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 81, 82, 83 & 84 and Trimesters 1 & 2) will be published annually in December the year prior
- Teaching Period Two Timetable (Study Periods 2, 8, 9, 10, 11, 85 & 86 and Trimester 3) will be published annually in June
If your booking request for a teaching room falls on a date where the Teaching Period Timetable is yet to be published, your booking will be cancelled, and you will be required to submit your booking request after the relevant Teaching Period Timetable has been published.
Important Note: a VPN connection is required if you wish to access Web Room Booker when working off-campus
About Central Plaza
Central Plaza is an open public space that will connect The Science Place, the future Townsville Innovation Complex, and other areas of the campus.
The Plaza is the centrepiece of a network of public spaces reshaping the Bebegu Yumba Campus.
The Plaza features a distinctive curved roof design that appears to change shape when viewed from different perspectives, with the underside of the canopy featuring a giant artwork.
Booking Central Plaza
Below are links to Central Plaza Information Sheet, BBQ Care and Maintenance fact sheet and information about the design concept from Megan Cope.
Central Plaza Information Sheet
Central Plaza BBQ Care and Maintenance Fact Sheet
Students who wish to book a bookable location on one of JCU Campus's, need to do so through their Colleges or through the JCU Student Association if they're affiliated. Room booking requests for students are not to be sent directly to the JCU Timetable Team for action.
If you have any problems or require further assistance, please email email@example.com.
For any Timetable queries, please contact your College Academic Services Team.
For any Video Conferencing enquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.