Internal Room Bookings
- Future Students
- Current Students
- Research and Teaching
- Partners and Community
- About JCU
- Advanced Analytical Centre
- Applying to JCU
- Australian Lions Stinger Research
- Australian Tropical Herbarium
- Association of Australian University Secretaries
- Australian Quantum & Classical Transport Physics Group
- Careers and Employability
- College of Healthcare Sciences
- College of Medicine and Dentistry
- Division of Tropical Environments and Societies
- Campus Services
- Space, Timetabling and Room Bookings
- Information for Consultants and Contractors
- Major Project Information
- Townsville Campus Master Plan
- Cairns Master Plan 2018
- Cairns Innovation Centre
- Campus Maintenance
- Newsletters & Reports
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Indigenous Education and Research Centre
- International Students
- JCU Eduquarium
- JCU Halls of Residence
- Language and Culture Research Centre
- Marine Geophysics Laboratory
- Open Day
- Parents and Partners
- Pathways to University
- Planning and Performance
- Professional Experience Placement
- Rapid Assessment Unit
- JCU Connect
- Safety and Wellbeing
- Scholarships @ JCU
- Tropical Sustainable Design Case Studies
- VAVS Home
- Australian Institute of Tropical Health & Medicine
- Teaching Period One Timetable (Study Periods 1, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7) will be published annually in November the year prior
- Teaching Period Two Timetable (Study Periods 2, 8, 9, 10 and 11) will be published annually in June
Internal Room Bookings (Staff)
JCU staff are able to request meeting rooms and common teaching rooms (with the exception of some specialised labs), dependent on availability and the publication of each Teaching Periods Timetable.
Staff are required to use the Web Room Booker (WRB) for all non-teaching activity room bookings. All teaching activities must be Timetabled through College Timetable Representatives located in the Academic Services Teams.
Prior to making a room booking using the WRB, please review the Live Timetable for room availability.
Students who wish to book a bookable location on one of JCU Campus's, need to do so through their Colleges or through the JCU Student Association if they're affiliated. Room booking requests for students are not to be sent directly to the JCU Timetable Team for action.
All meeting rooms not used for teaching purposes can be booked using the 2020 WRB and are bookable for the full year.
All teaching rooms (with the exception of some specialised labs) can be requested through the 2020 WRB after the relevant Teaching Period Timetable has been published, refer to the following publication dates:
Please see the 2020 WRB Locations List for a full list of rooms available.
If your booking request for a teaching room falls on a date where the Teaching Period Timetable is yet to be published, your booking will be cancelled and you will be required to submit your booking request after the relevant Teaching Period Timetable has been published.
If your booking request is for an important or large event, please contact the JCU Timetable Team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Staff can view meeting and teaching room floor plans and photos through Move Management.
Important Note: a VPN connection is required if you wish to access the Timetable system when working off-campus.