Internal Room Bookings
- Future Students
- Current Students
- Research and Teaching
- Partners and Community
- About JCU
- Celebrating 50 Years
- Anton Breinl Research Centre
- Living on Campus
- Advanced Analytical Centre
- Applying to JCU
- Australian Lions Stinger Research
- Australian Tropical Herbarium
- Association of Australian University Secretaries
- Careers and Employability
- Australian Quantum & Classical Transport Physics Group
- Centre for International Trade and Business in Asia
- Centre for Tropical Bioinformatics and Molecular Biology
- College of Business, Law and Governance
- College of Healthcare Sciences
- College of Medicine and Dentistry
- College of Science and Engineering
- COVID-19 Advice
- Diploma of Higher Education
- Division of Research and Innovation
- Division of Tropical Environments and Societies
- Division of Tropical Health and Medicine
- Economic Geology Research Centre
- Campus Services
- Space, Timetabling and Room Bookings
- Campus Planning
- Information for Contractors
- Campus Maintenance
- Newsletters & Reports
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Foundation for Australian Literary Studies
- Give to JCU
- Graduate Research School
- JCU Ideas Lab
- Indigenous Education and Research Centre
- IT Services
- International Students
- JCU Eduquarium
- JCU Global Experience
- JCU Halls of Residence
- Language and Culture Research Centre
- Marine Geophysics Laboratory
- Off-Campus Students
- Open Day
- Outstanding Alumni Awards
- Parents and Partners
- Pathways to University
- Planning and Performance
- Planning for your future
- Professional Experience Placement
- Rapid Assessment Unit
- JCU Connect
- Safety and Wellbeing
- Scholarships @ JCU
- Study Now
- Student Equity and Wellbeing
- VAVS Home
- WHOCC for Vector-borne & NTD
- Australian Institute of Tropical Health & Medicine
Web Room Booker:
The web room booker system will remain closed until Monday 27 July 2020. For all room bookings, please email firstname.lastname@example.org your preferred location, number of attendees and the date and time of your booking. This will be actioned within 24 hours
The following rooms are available to be booked:
Eddie Koiki Mabo Library
The Science Place – 142-020, 142-021, 142-233 and 142-234 (Only)
ATSIP - 145-030 and 145-032
Thursday Island – at this stage AITHM Meeting Room is only available for internal staff
To ensure the University is adhering to the Queensland Health and Australian Government social distancing guidelines, room capacities have been adjusted. Please refer to the C19 Adjusted Capacities 2020 (updated list attached) document when booking a room to ensure it can safely hold the expected number of attendees.
Staff booking a room will be considered the host of that booking. They will be required to maintain an attendance register and be responsible for ensuring adherence to current social distancing requirements. If staff are booking a room on behalf of someone else, please advise the JCU Timetable Team the host name and contact details for that booking. Not all meeting rooms contain cleaning products so staff may choose to bring their own. Meeting rooms will be cleaned in accordance with the normal cleaning routine.
- Teaching Period One Timetable (Study Periods 1, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7) will be published annually in November the year prior
- Teaching Period Two Timetable (Study Periods 2, 8, 9, 10 and 11) will be published annually in June
Covid-19 Seating Capacity Adjustments
To ensure the University is adhering to Government social distancing guidelines, room capacities have been adjusted to allow for the 4m2, 1.5 metre social distancing. Please refer to the C19 Adjusted Room Capacities document when booking a room to ensure it can hold the expected number of attendees.
Internal Room Bookings (Staff)
JCU staff are able to request meeting rooms and common teaching rooms (with the exception of some specialised labs), dependent on availability and the publication of each Teaching Periods Timetable.
Staff are required to use the Web Room Booker (WRB) for all non-teaching activity room bookings. All teaching activities must be Timetabled through College Timetable Representatives located in the Academic Services Teams.
Prior to making a room booking using the WRB, please review the Live Timetable for room availability.
Students who wish to book a bookable location on one of JCU Campus's, need to do so through their Colleges or through the JCU Student Association if they're affiliated. Room booking requests for students are not to be sent directly to the JCU Timetable Team for action.
All meeting rooms not used for teaching purposes can be booked using the 2020 WRB and are bookable for the full year.
All teaching rooms (with the exception of some specialised labs) can be requested through the 2020 WRB after the relevant Teaching Period Timetable has been published, refer to the following publication dates:
Please see the 2020 WRB Locations List for a full list of rooms available.
If your booking request for a teaching room falls on a date where the Teaching Period Timetable is yet to be published, your booking will be cancelled and you will be required to submit your booking request after the relevant Teaching Period Timetable has been published.
If your booking request is for an important or large event, please contact the JCU Timetable Team by emailing email@example.com.
Staff can view meeting and teaching room floor plans and photos through Move Management.
Important Note: a VPN connection is required if you wish to access the Timetable system when working off-campus.