Uploading a Pitch Video to YouTube
- Future Students
- Current Students
- Research and Teaching
- Partners and Community
- About JCU
- Advanced Analytical Centre
- Applying to JCU
- Australian Lions Stinger Research
- Australian Tropical Herbarium
- Association of Australian University Secretaries
- Australian Quantum & Classical Transport Physics Group
- Careers and Employability
- College of Healthcare Sciences
- College of Medicine and Dentistry
- Division of Tropical Environments and Societies
- Indigenous Education and Research Centre
- International Students
- JCU Eduquarium
- JCU Halls of Residence
- Language and Culture Research Centre
- Marine Geophysics Laboratory
- Open Day
- Parents and Partners
- Pathways to University
- Planning and Performance
- Professional Experience Placement
- Rapid Assessment Unit
- About JCU Connect
- Explore Grants and Funding
Ethics and Research Integrity
- Low/Negligible Risk Applications
- Closing Dates for Submission of Human Ethics Applications
- Getting help from Human Ethics Advisors
- Health Service Districts and External HREC Approvals
- How to submit a human research ethics application: Full HREC review
- Human Research Ethics
- Human Ethics Advisors
- Complaints and Unexpected Events
- Animal Welfare and Ethics
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Research Ethics
- Research Code of Conduct
- Clinical Trials
- Human Ethics
Partner with us
- Intellectual Property
- Research Contracts & Consultancies
- Innovate with us
- Defence Trade Controls
- Our Technologies
- Events, Workshops and Opportunities
- Contact Us
- General Enquiry Form
- Preparing for a New Collaboration or Partnership
- Safety and Wellbeing
- Scholarships @ JCU
- Tropical Sustainable Design Case Studies
- VAVS Home
- Australian Institute of Tropical Health & Medicine
- Record your Pitch Video and save as a .MP4 file.
- Open YouTube and Sign in or create an account https://www.youtube.com/
Upload your Video
- Click the Upload video Button in the Top Right menu it looks like this:
You should see the Select files to upload screen:
- You can Drag and Drop the Video file here.
Make sure you select "Unlisted" from the privacy drop-down.
This will ensure that only people with the video's direct link can access it.
Once the file is selected you should see the uploading screen:
- Here you can add a Title and Description for your Pitch Video.
- It will take several minutes to upload the video, be patient.
- Navigate to the Advanced Settings tab and un-tick the sharing options to match the below example.
- Once Complete click 'Done' button.
You have successfully uploaded a Video to YouTube.
- Copy the YouTube video link for use in your Application