Research Grants and Funding
The JCU Connect Grants team supports JCU researchers through direct engagement across all Divisions throughout the grant and research funding lifecycle. We collaborate with other university services areas to ensure our researchers receive outstanding support that is both to quality and to time.
The JCU Connect Grants team connects JCU researchers to major funding agencies such as the NHMRC, ARC, as well as NGO opportunities and other non-traditional sources of funding, including commercialisation.
Our team members have a wealth of knowledge and experience in interpreting funding rules, applying the instructions to applicants, and implementing best practice research management procedures.
We provide the following services:
- Support for the development of applications
- Preparation and submission of applications
- Guidance through funding body assessment processes
- Facilitating the development and signing of research agreements
- Establishment and support for awarded research projects
- Coordinated queries and responses to funding bodies regarding changing needs and circumstances of projects
- Design and delivery of funding related workshops and seminars
- Facilitating the connection to industry
- Support of the establishment of start-ups through the JCU Ideas Lab.
Quick access to JCU Research Funding Approval Form (RFAF).