- Future Students
- Current Students
- Research and Teaching
- Partners and Community
- About JCU
- Advanced Analytical Centre
- Applying to JCU
- Australian Lions Stinger Research
- Australian Tropical Herbarium
- Association of Australian University Secretaries
- Australian Quantum & Classical Transport Physics Group
- Careers and Employability
- College of Healthcare Sciences
- College of Medicine and Dentistry
- Division of Tropical Environments and Societies
- Indigenous Education and Research Centre
- International Students
- JCU Eduquarium
- JCU Halls of Residence
- Language and Culture Research Centre
- Marine Geophysics Laboratory
- Open Day
- Parents and Partners
- Pathways to University
- Planning and Performance
- Professional Experience Placement
- Rapid Assessment Unit
- JCU Connect
- Safety and Wellbeing
- Scholarships @ JCU
- Tropical Sustainable Design Case Studies
- General Information
- Audio Visual Services
- Booking rooms for a videoconference
- Connection Guide
- Videoconferencing recommendations
- Introduction to Video Conferencing
- View JCU videoconference room details
- 4k Video
- Videoconferencing Resolution
- All JCU and associated video conference rooms
- Vidcon History
- GATCF Labs
- AV survey
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Collaborative Spaces
- Australian Institute of Tropical Health & Medicine
The following audio visual room equipment classifications apply at JCU
Boardroom table style room usually with videoconferencing facilities.
Group displays with or without centralized display. Can be used as a collaborative learning space or individual group learning.
Computer lab equipped with centralized display and student computers.
Typically a large Tiered Lecture Theatre with high definition wide screen projection capable of displaying two different images simultaneously.
May have Videoconference facilities with two cameras (presenter and audience) and separate content transmission channel. May have some group collaboration capabilities.
Boardroom table style room or smaller. May or may not have videoconferencing capabilities.
Typically a large flat floor classroom with high definition wide screen projection capable of displaying two different images simultaneously.
May have Videoconference facilities with two cameras (presenter and audience) and separate content transmission channel
Specialist lab. AV equipment interfaced with specialist clinical devices or configured for customized requirements.
Typically a medium sized tiered or flat floor classroom used for local teaching
Small teaching space typically used for tutorials and smaller groups