How to use PebblePad
- Future Students
- Current Students
- Research and Teaching
- Partners and Community
- About JCU
- Celebrating 50 Years
- Anton Breinl Research Centre
- Agriculture Technology and Adoption Centre
- Living on Campus
- Advanced Prawn Breeding Research Hub
- Advanced Analytical Centre
- Applying to JCU
- Australian/NZ Students
- Australian Lions Stinger Research
- Boating and Diving
- Australian Tropical Herbarium
- Careers at JCU
- Association of Australian University Secretaries
- Careers and Employability
- Australian Quantum & Classical Transport Physics Group
- Centre for Tropical Bioinformatics and Molecular Biology
- College of Business, Law and Governance
- College of Healthcare Sciences
- College of Medicine and Dentistry
- College of Science and Engineering
- COVID-19 Advice
- Centre for Disaster Solutions
- Daintree Rainforest Observatory
- Diploma of Higher Education
- Discover Nature at JCU
- Division of Research and Innovation
- Division of Tropical Environments and Societies
- Division of Tropical Health and Medicine
- Staff Intranet
- Economic Geology Research Centre
- Elite Athletes
- Foundation for Australian Literary Studies
- Gender Equity Action and Research
- Give to JCU
- Graduate Research School
- JCU Ideas Lab
- Indigenous Education and Research Centre
- Indigenous Legal Needs Project
- IT Services
- Information for Agents
- International Students
- JCU College
- JCU Contact Information
- JCU Eduquarium
- JCU Global Experience
- JCU Motorsports
- JCU Prizes
- JCU Sport
- Language and Culture Research Centre
LearnJCU Help Guides
- Troubleshooting Access
- Assessment Advice
- Collaborate - Online Classes
- PebblePad - ePortfolios
- Mediasite - Lecture Videos
- Respondus - Online Exams
- Discussion Boards
- Class Conversations
- Group Conversations
- Access Alternative Formats
- Mobile Learning Apps
- Learning Online
- Known Issues
- Special Sign In
- LearnJCU Login
- MACRO New
- Marine Geophysics Laboratory
- New Students
- Off-Campus Students
- Office of the Provost
- Office of the Vice Chancellor and President
- Open Day
- Outstanding Alumni Awards
- Parents and Partners
- Pathways to University
- Planning and Performance
- Planning for your future
- Professional Experience Placement
- Queensland Research Centre for Peripheral Vascular Disease
- Rapid Assessment Unit
- Researcher Development Portal
- JCU Connect
- Safety and Wellbeing
- Scholarships @ JCU
- Student Equity and Wellbeing
- Tropical Queensland Maths Hub
- Unicare Centre and Unicampus Kids
- VAVS Home
- Work Health and Safety
- WHOCC for Vector-borne & NTDs
- Australian Institute of Tropical Health & Medicine
Pebble+ is your private, secure personal online learning space.
You can create records of learning, experience and achievement by noting your reflections and showcasing your knowledge, skills and attributes.
Structured resources are on hand to prompt and guide you.
PebblePad is an ePortfolio tool available to all staff and students via LearnJCU.
Lecturers can provide a PebblePad link within the Subject Content, this will allow students direct access to their PebblePad dashboards at the time of need.
Otherwise, students can also find it in 'Books & Tools' in the left-hand menu of your subject site under 'Details & Actions'.
In subject sites still using 'Original' view, the PebblePad link can be found in 'Tools' in the left-hand menu.
- PebblePad in a nutshell (YouTube 1 min)
- Pebble+ Home (YouTube 59 secs)
- Navigating PebblePad (YouTube 42 secs)
- The important stuff (YouTube 1 min)
How to guides - for students
Templates and workbooks (YouTube 49 secs)
Learn how to create a resource and what happens when you complete a response.
Get creative (YouTube 1.28 min)
Get creative in PebblePad with Pages, Portfolios, Blogs, Logs and Collections.
Sharing with others (YouTube 1.04 min)
Everything in PebblePad is private unless shared - learn more on sharing your assets.
How to add links and format text (YouTube 59 secs)
Formatting text is a great way to personalise your assets in PebblePad.
Using templates and workbooks provided by your lecturer (PDF 176KB)
Learn how to locate, use and edit a workbook or template in PebblePad.
Submitting an assignment in PebblePad
If you're using PebblePad for an assessment in a subject you'll need to submit your assignment to PebblePad rather than LearnJCU for marking.
Viewing feedback on assignments in PebblePad
Feedback on assessment submitted to PebblePad can be viewed using the ATLAS link.
As video files are often too large to be easily uploaded and viewed in PebblePad. An easy solution is to first upload your video to a service like YouTube or Vimeo then link to the video in PebblePad.
I get a blank screen when I click the Pebble+ link in my LearnJCU site?
PebblePad opens in a new browser window and you will need to allow pop-ups so that Pebble+ can open.
Can I take the assets I created in Pebble+ with me after I graduate?
Yes, you can enable an alumni account which offers free, lifetime access to PebblePad including the assets you created at JCU.