You and Your CourseOpportunities
Research and Teaching
Our ResearchResearch Degrees
Partners and Community
Partner with JCU
- Careers and Employability
- Open Day
- Australian Institute of Tropical Health & Medicine
- Known Issues
Special Sign In
- Log in to LearnJCU
Student LearnJCU - Troubleshooting Access
Trouble logging in to LearnJCU or missing a subject in your list?
Here are a few things you can try to troubleshoot and manage your access.
Unable to log in to LearnJCU
If you are unable to log in to LearnJCU, try following these steps:
- Use Chrome or Firefox
- Clear your browser cookies and cache (www.refreshyourcache.com - will help if you haven't cleared your cache before)
- Restart your browser
- Go to www.jcu.edu.au/learn, scroll-down and click on the large blue 'Log in to LearnJCU' button.
- If you are still unable to log in please send a support request and attach a screenshot of the error
Unable to access a particular subject site
Your subject list is the first page that opens when you log into LearnJCU. If any subject in which you're enrolled in is not listed there, follow these steps:
Step 1: First visit eStudent to check your enrolment detail
Login to eStudent > choose the Enrol Online link in the left hand menu > click on Current Enrolment.
If you require assistance with your enrolment, email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are enrolled and your subject availability is listed but you still cannot access LearnJCU or you can access but there is no content …go on to step 2.
Step 2: Contact your subject lecturer to clarify whether the subject has an online component in LearnJCU
Subject sites may be empty because they are not in use or in some cases because the lecturer has made them 'temporarily unavailable' while they are still being prepared with materials. This is the most common cause of a subject not listing.
Step 3: If your central enrolment record is correct according to eStudent, and your lecturer says the subject site is available, send a support request
We will need:
- your full name
- student JC number
- and the full site code of the subject (e.g. 19-AG1000-CNS-INT-SP1).