You and Your CourseOpportunities
Research and Teaching
Our ResearchResearch Degrees
Partners and Community
Partner with JCU
- About JCUPartner with JCU
- Careers and Employability
- College of Arts, Society and Education
- College of Healthcare Sciences
- College of Medicine and Dentistry
- Division of Tropical Environments and Societies
- International Students
- JCU Eduquarium
- Open Day
- Parents and Partners
- Pathways to University
- JCU Connect
- Scholarships @ JCU
- Media & Comms
- Australian Institute of Tropical Health & Medicine
- About JCU
- Before You Start
- Conduct and Expectations
- Overseas Placements
- Other Australian States
Professional Experience Placement How to Submit Pre-Placement Requirements (PPRs)
How to Submit Pre-Placement Requirements (PPRs)
To complete all your pre-placement requirements you will need to:
Add a signature to your email account
Please add an email signature to your JCU student email account.
Add a signature using Webmail (Office 365)
Log into your Webmail Office 365 account.
Select the Settings menu (cog icon) at the top-right side of the screen.
In the Your app settings section, select Mail.
In the Options menu (left side of the screen) select Layout > Email signature.
Prepare your email signature in the following format:
Select the tick boxes (toggle on) for the following options:
- 'Automatically include my signature on new messages I compose'
- 'Automatically include my signature on messages I forward or reply to'
Your signature will now be included when you compose a new email, forward an email, or reply to an email.
Add a signature using Outlook email software
The pathway for accessing your Email Signature options may differ depending on the type and version of software you are using on your computer.
For Outlook, visit the Microsoft Support website for step-by-step instructions for managing email signatures.
If using Outlook, in most cases you will find email signature settings in the File tab > Options > Mail > Signatures. Select New to set up your email signature and check default settings for when your email signature is to be included in new messages, replies, and forwarded emails. Save your signature when you are finished.
Visit the Apple Support website for help with Mac, iPad or iPhone email setup.
Scan your completed documents
- Log into the photocopier by swiping your student ID card in the reader.
- Place a document (1 or more pages) into the feeder tray (ensure all staples are removed) then select Email on the control panel.
- Your JCU email address will appear automatically. Nominate the paper size (e.g. A4) if required.
- Opt for single or 2-sided scanning, as required.
- Press Start/Enter to commence the scanning process. The scan will be sent to your JCU email address in PDF format.
- At your computer, save the PDF and rename the file, e.g. JCU-Confidentiality-Acknowledgement.pdf
- Repeat the process for all required documents.
- Using your JCU email account, send an email with attachment(s) to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please include your email signature in the body of your email, as outlined above.
Please note, when downloading forms the preferred browser is Google Chrome. Save the placement forms to your local hard drive to be able to fully edit the electronic fillable PDFs.
- James Cook University
- Bachelor of Advanced Science
- Bachelor of Arts
- Bachelor of Biomedical Sciences
- Bachelor of Business
- Bachelor of Business / Laws
- Bachelor of Business & Environmental Science
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery
- Bachelor of Early Childhood Education
- Bachelor of Primary Education
- Bachelor of Secondary Education
- Bachelor of Environmental Practice
- Bachelor of Geology
- Bachelor of Information Technology
- Bachelor of Laws
- Bachelor of Nursing Science (External)
- Bachelor of Midwifery
- Bachelor of Pharmacy
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy
- Bachelor of Planning
- Bachelor of Psychological Science
- Bachelor of Science
- Bachelor of Social Work
- Bachelor of Speech Pathology
- Bachelor of Sport & Exercise Science
- Bachelor of Veterinary Science
- Bachelor of Clinical Sciences (Honours)
- Bachelor of Engineering (Honours)
- Bachelor of Engineering / Science (Honours) MBA in Tourism
- Master of Public Health and Tropical Medicine
- Master of Data Science
- Bachelor of Sports Psychology
- Bachelor of Marine Science
- Bachelor of Medicine / Surgery
- Bachelor of Nursing Science [Pre-Registration]
- Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Science (Honours)
- Bachelor of Occupational Therapy (Honours)
- Bachelor of Psychology
- Master of Conflict Management & Resolution
- Graduate Certificate of Conflict Management & Resolution
- Master of Global Development
- Master of International Tourism & Hospitality Management
- Bachelor of Technology and Innovation
- Bachelor of Science & Bachelor of Laws
- Diploma of Higher Education
- Diploma of Higher Education (Business)
- Diploma of Higher Education Majoring in Business Studies
- Diploma of Higher Education Majoring in Engineering and Applied Science
- Diploma of Higher Education Majoring in General Studies
- Diploma of Higher Education Majoring in Health
- Diploma of Higher Education Majoring in Information Technology
- Diploma of Higher Education Majoring in Science
- Diploma of Higher Education, Majoring in Society and Culture