How to Submit Pre-Placement Requirements (PPRs)
To complete all your pre-placement requirements you will need to:
Add a signature to your email account
Please add an email signature to your JCU student email account.
Add a signature using Webmail (Office 365)
Log into your Webmail Office 365 account.
Select the Settings menu (cog icon) at the top-right side of the screen.
In the Your app settings section, select Mail.
In the Options menu (left side of the screen) select Layout > Email signature.
Prepare your email signature in the following format:
Select the tick boxes (toggle on) for the following options:
- 'Automatically include my signature on new messages I compose'
- 'Automatically include my signature on messages I forward or reply to'
Your signature will now be included when you compose a new email, forward an email, or reply to an email.
Add a signature using Outlook email software
The pathway for accessing your Email Signature options may differ depending on the type and version of software you are using on your computer.
For Outlook, visit the Microsoft Support website for step-by-step instructions for managing email signatures.
If using Outlook, in most cases you will find email signature settings in the File tab > Options > Mail > Signatures. Select New to set up your email signature and check default settings for when your email signature is to be included in new messages, replies, and forwarded emails. Save your signature when you are finished.
Visit the Apple Support website for help with Mac, iPad or iPhone email setup.
Scan your completed documents
- Log into the photocopier by swiping your student ID card in the reader.
- Place a document (1 or more pages) into the feeder tray (ensure all staples are removed) then select Email on the control panel.
- Your JCU email address will appear automatically. Nominate the paper size (e.g. A4) if required.
- Opt for single or 2-sided scanning, as required.
- Press Start/Enter to commence the scanning process. The scan will be sent to your JCU email address in PDF format.
- At your computer, save the PDF and rename the file, e.g. JCU-Confidentiality-Acknowledgement.pdf
- Repeat the process for all required documents.
- Using your JCU email account, send an email with attachment(s) to email@example.com
- Please include your email signature in the body of your email, as outlined above.
Please note, when downloading forms the preferred browser is Google Chrome. Save the placement forms to your local hard drive to be able to fully edit the electronic fillable PDFs.