How to Submit Pre-Placement Requirements (PPRs)
Scan your completed documents
- Log into the photocopier by swiping your student ID card in the reader.
- Place a document (1 or more pages) into the feeder tray (ensure all staples are removed) then select Email on the control panel.
- Your JCU email address will appear automatically. Nominate the paper size (e.g. A4) if required.
- Opt for single or 2-sided scanning, as required.
- Press Start/Enter to commence the scanning process. The scan will be sent to your JCU email address in PDF format.
- At your computer, save the PDF and rename the file, e.g. JCU-Confidentiality-Acknowledgement.pdf
- Repeat the process for all required documents.
- Using your JCU email account, send an email with attachment(s) to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please include your email signature in the body of your email, as outlined above.
Please note, when downloading forms the preferred browser is Google Chrome. Save the placement forms to your local hard drive to be able to fully edit the electronic fillable PDFs.