Cairns CBD Room 103 Work Group Table
There are nine group tables located throughout the room each seating six persons.
Each group table is fitted with the following equipment/controls
- 2x Flat panel display – wall mounted adjacent to the table (referred to as top and bottom screen)
- HDMI cable (with liberty adaptors for laptops with other output connectors) for connecting a laptop laptop at the table.
- 8-button AV control – wall mounted below the flat panel display - for input and volume control
- Off - turns off both flat panel displays
- Local Laptop - Press to show a laptop connected to the AV system at the table
- Lecture - button will light up when media (PC, laptop, wireless presenter or document camera/visualiser) is pushed from the lectern to the work group tables by the presenter/lecturer
- Round knob - adjust volume