Students can access the photocopiers scanning facility at JCU from any photocopier throughout the campuses and the library.
- Simply log into the photocopier by swiping your student ID card.
- Place one document into the feeder tray (ensure all staples are removed) then select 'Email'.
- Your JCU email address is automatically listed. Select paper size (e.g. A4) if required.
- Select if the document is 1 sided or 2 sided.
- Press 'Start/Enter' to commence the scanning process. The document will automatically be scanned to your JCU email address as a PDF including all pages within the document.
- On a computer please open the file and rename the document: For example 'JCU Confidentiality Acknowledgement'.
- Repeat the process for all required documents.
- Using your JCU email please attach your renamed documents and email to email@example.com
- Please include a student signature in the body of your email, for example:
Student Full Name | Year Level, Course Name (study mode: Internal/ External)