- Future Students
- Current Students
- Research and Teaching
- Partners and Community
- About JCU
- Celebrating 50 Years
- Anton Breinl Research Centre
- Agriculture Technology and Adoption Centre
- Living on Campus
- Advanced Prawn Breeding Research Hub
- Advanced Analytical Centre
- Applying to JCU
- Australian/NZ Students
- Australian Lions Stinger Research
- Boating and Diving
- Australian Tropical Herbarium
- Careers at JCU
- Association of Australian University Secretaries
- Careers and Employability
- Australian Quantum & Classical Transport Physics Group
- Centre for Tropical Bioinformatics and Molecular Biology
- College of Business, Law and Governance
- College of Healthcare Sciences
- College of Medicine and Dentistry
- College of Science and Engineering
- COVID-19 Advice
- Centre for Disaster Solutions
- Daintree Rainforest Observatory
- Diploma of Higher Education
- Discover Nature at JCU
- Division of Research and Innovation
- Division of Tropical Environments and Societies
- Division of Tropical Health and Medicine
- Staff Intranet
- Economic Geology Research Centre
- Elite Athletes
- Foundation for Australian Literary Studies
- Gender Equity Action and Research
- Give to JCU
- Graduate Research School
- JCU Ideas Lab
- Indigenous Education and Research Centre
- Indigenous Legal Needs Project
- Student IT Essentials
- Staff IT Essentials
- Help and Support
- Stay Informed
- Choosing a strong Password
- Data Protection
- Device Security
- Email Safety
- Online Security at Home
- Web Safety
- Malware and Virus Protection
- Keep a clean device
- Protect myself from phishing
- Recover a hacked or compromised account
- Protect your digital reputation
- Report a cybersecurity incident
- Password Manager
- IT Service Catalog
- Information for Agents
- International Students
- JCU College
- JCU Contact Information
- JCU Eduquarium
- JCU Global Experience
- JCU Motorsports
- JCU Prizes
- JCU Sport
- Language and Culture Research Centre
- MACRO New
- Marine Geophysics Laboratory
- New Students
- Off-Campus Students
- Office of the Provost
- Office of the Vice Chancellor and President
- Open Day
- Outstanding Alumni Awards
- Parents and Partners
- Pathways to University
- Planning and Performance
- Planning for your future
- Professional Experience Placement
- Queensland Research Centre for Peripheral Vascular Disease
- Rapid Assessment Unit
- Researcher Development Portal
- JCU Connect
- Safety and Wellbeing
- Scholarships @ JCU
- Student Equity and Wellbeing
- Tropical Queensland Maths Hub
- Unicare Centre and Unicampus Kids
- VAVS Home
- Work Health and Safety
- WHOCC for Vector-borne & NTDs
- Australian Institute of Tropical Health & Medicine
Costs for printing and copying using James Cook University (JCU) CopyPrint services are dependent on paper size and colour combinations.
For assistance with connecting your Personal Laptop, your JCU ID Card, or your Print Balance please contact the IT Help Desk.
Costs for printing and copying at JCU are as follows:
|Black Single – $0.07||Black Single – $0.08|
|Black Duplex - $0.13||Black Duplex - $0.15|
|Colour Single - $0.14||Colour Single - $0.16|
|Colour Duplex $0.27||Colour Duplex $0.31|
|Scan to Email/USB - Free||Scan to Email/USB - Free|
Your CopyPrint Account
You can view your current balance, and last 90 days of print jobs on StudentsOnline by:
- Log in to your CopyPrint Account.
- Your balance and last 90 days of print jobs will be displayed.
You can also view your balance at any MFD device by:
- Authenticate at an MFD Device by swiping your JCU ID Card.
- Select View Print Jobs.
This will display your currently queued print jobs and your balance.
You can add funds to your CopyPrint account via online payment or at the Cash Machines located in the 24 hour sections of Townsville and Cairns Libraries.
Note:The minimum transaction for an online payment into your CopyPrint Account is $5 and the maximum the system will allow is $250.
Making Cash Machine Payments
- Locate the Cash Machine at your Campus (D018 24 Hour Commons Townsville/ B1 Foyer Cairns).
- Insert then remove your Student ID Card.
- Add Payment of Coins or Notes into the appropriate slots.
- Press # to end.
Making Online Payments
- Log in to your CopyPrint Account.
- Click Add funds to your print account online.
- The CopyPrint online form will be displayed:
Student ID: enter your JCU Student ID number
Date of Birth: enter your Date of Birth
Email: enter your email address for receiving your receipt
Amount: enter the Amount you wish to add to your CopyPrint Account.
- Click Add to Cart, your cart will display your CopyPrint transaction.
- To proceed with payment click Process Payment.
- Now click on Visa or MasterCard.
- Enter your Credit Card Details and click on Pay Now.
If successful, you should see a Payment Complete notification and be presented with a Tax Invoice / Receipt for your transaction.