You and Your CourseOpportunities
Research and Teaching
Our ResearchResearch Degrees
Partners and Community
Partner with JCU
- About JCUPartner with JCU
- Advanced Analytical Centre
- Applying to JCU
- Australian Lions Stinger Research
- Australian Tropical Herbarium
- Association of Australian University Secretaries
- Australian Quantum & Classical Transport Physics Group
- Careers and Employability
- College of Healthcare Sciences
- College of Medicine and Dentistry
- Division of Tropical Environments and Societies
- Indigenous Students
- International Students
- JCU Eduquarium
- JCU Halls of Residence
- Language and Culture Research Centre
- Marine Geophysics Laboratory
- Open Day
- Parents and Partners
- Pathways to University
- Planning and Performance
- Professional Experience Placement
- Rapid Assessment Unit
- JCU Connect
- Safety and Wellbeing
- Scholarships @ JCU
- Tropical Sustainable Design Case Studies
- VAVS Home
- Australian Institute of Tropical Health & Medicine
- About JCU
Help and Support
- Accounts and passwords
- Bring your own device
- Computer labs
- Eduroam WiFi
- Email and O365
- IT Help Desk
- Collaboration Tools
- Mobiles and telephony
- Secure IT
- Videoconferencing and audiovisual
Work from home
- Choosing a strong Password
- Data Protection
- Device Security
- Email Safety
- Online Security at Home
- Web Safety
- Malware and Virus Protection
- Keep a clean device
- Protect myself from phishing
- Recover a hacked or compromised account
- Protect your digital reputation
- Report a cybersecurity incident
- Password Manager
- ICT Service Catalog
Costs for printing and copying using James Cook University (JCU) CopyPrint services are dependent on paper size and colour combinations.
For assistance with connecting your Personal Laptop, your JCU ID Card, or your Print Balance please contact the IT Help Desk.
Costs for printing and copying at JCU are as follows:
|Black Single – $0.07||Black Single – $0.08|
|Black Duplex - $0.13||Black Duplex - $0.15|
|Colour Single - $0.14||Colour Single - $0.16|
|Colour Duplex $0.27||Colour Duplex $0.31|
|Scan to Email/USB - Free||Scan to Email/USB - Free|
Your CopyPrint Account
You can view your current balance, and last 90 days of print jobs on StudentsOnline by:
- Log in to your CopyPrint Account.
- Your balance and last 90 days of print jobs will be displayed.
You can also view your balance at any MFD device by:
- Authenticate at an MFD Device by swiping your JCU ID Card.
- Select View Print Jobs.
This will display your currently queued print jobs and your balance.
You can add funds to your CopyPrint account via online payment or at the Cash Machines located in the 24 hour sections of Townsville and Cairns Libraries.
Note:The minimum transaction for an online payment into your CopyPrint Account is $5 and the maximum the system will allow is $250.
Making Cash Machine Payments
- Locate the Cash Machine at your Campus (D018 24 Hour Commons Townsville/ B1 Foyer Cairns).
- Insert then remove your Student ID Card.
- Add Payment of Coins or Notes into the appropriate slots.
- Press # to end.
Making Online Payments
- Log in to your CopyPrint Account.
- Click Add funds to your print account online.
- The CopyPrint online form will be displayed:
Student ID: enter your JCU Student ID number
Date of Birth: enter your Date of Birth
Email: enter your email address for receiving your receipt
Amount: enter the Amount you wish to add to your CopyPrint Account.
- Click Add to Cart, your cart will display your CopyPrint transaction.
- To proceed with payment click Process Payment.
- Now click on Visa or MasterCard.
- Enter your Credit Card Details and click on Pay Now.
If successful, you should see a Payment Complete notification and be presented with a Tax Invoice / Receipt for your transaction.
- James Cook University
- Bachelor of Advanced Science
- Bachelor of Arts
- Bachelor of Biomedical Sciences
- Bachelor of Business
- Bachelor of Business / Laws
- Bachelor of Business & Environmental Science
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery
- Bachelor of Early Childhood Education
- Bachelor of Primary Education
- Bachelor of Secondary Education
- Bachelor of Environmental Practice
- Bachelor of Geology
- Bachelor of Information Technology
- Bachelor of Laws
- Bachelor of Nursing Science (External)
- Bachelor of Midwifery
- Bachelor of Pharmacy
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy
- Bachelor of Planning
- Bachelor of Psychological Science
- Bachelor of Science
- Bachelor of Social Work
- Bachelor of Speech Pathology
- Bachelor of Sport & Exercise Science
- Bachelor of Veterinary Science
- Bachelor of Clinical Sciences (Honours)
- Bachelor of Engineering (Honours)
- Bachelor of Engineering / Science (Honours) MBA in Tourism
- Master of Public Health and Tropical Medicine
- Master of Data Science
- Bachelor of Sports Psychology
- Bachelor of Marine Science
- Bachelor of Medicine / Surgery
- Bachelor of Nursing Science [Pre-Registration]
- Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Science (Honours)
- Bachelor of Occupational Therapy (Honours)
- Bachelor of Psychology
- Master of Conflict Management & Resolution
- Graduate Certificate of Conflict Management & Resolution
- Master of Global Development
- Master of International Tourism & Hospitality Management
- Bachelor of Technology and Innovation
- Bachelor of Science & Bachelor of Laws
- Diploma of Higher Education
- Diploma of Higher Education (Business)
- Diploma of Higher Education Majoring in Business Studies
- Diploma of Higher Education Majoring in Engineering and Applied Science
- Diploma of Higher Education Majoring in General Studies
- Diploma of Higher Education Majoring in Health
- Diploma of Higher Education Majoring in Information Technology
- Diploma of Higher Education Majoring in Science
- Diploma of Higher Education, Majoring in Society and Culture
- Pathway to University Bridging Courses
- Get Into University Without an ATAR
- Get Into University Courses with a Low ATAR
- Dentistry School Courses
- Midwifery Training Courses
- Pharmacy School
- ECE Degree Online
- Physiotherapy School
- Primary Teaching Degree Online
- Sports Science University
- High School Teaching Courses
- Pre Registration Nursing Courses