Costs for printing and copying using James Cook University (JCU) CopyPrint services are dependent on paper size and colour combinations.
For assistance with connecting your Personal Laptop, your JCU ID Card, or your Print Balance please contact the IT Help Desk.
Costs for printing and copying at JCU are as follows:
|Black Single – $0.07||Black Single – $0.08|
|Black Duplex - $0.13||Black Duplex - $0.15|
|Colour Single - $0.14||Colour Single - $0.16|
|Colour Duplex $0.27||Colour Duplex $0.31|
|Scan to Email/USB - Free||Scan to Email/USB - Free|
You can view your current balance, and last 90 days of print jobs on StudentsOnline by:
You can also view your balance at and MFD device by:
1. Authenticate at MFD Device by swiping your JCU ID Card
2. Select “View Print Jobs”
3. This will display your currently queued print jobs and your balance.
You can add funds to your CopyPrint account at the Cash Machines located in the 24 hour sections of Townsville and Cairns Libraries.
Making Cash Machine Payments
1. Locate the Cash Machine at your Campus (D018 24 Hour Commons Townsville/ B1 Foyer Cairns).
2. Insert then remove your Student ID Card
3. Add Payment of Coins or Notes into the appropriate slots.
4. Press # to end.