Stay safe online. It is everyone's responsibility to protect your own, and the University's information.
- Use strong passwords and consider using a password manager to store them.
- Thinking before you act. Don't automatically click on links.
- Think how your online actions can affect your offline life.
- Think about why you are going to a site. Did you get it from someone you trust?
- Trusting your gut. If something doesn't feel right, stop what you are doing.
- Stop sharing too much information. Keep your personal information personal.
- Stop and think about who can see the information you post online.
- Stop any questionable online behaviour. Only do and say things online that you would do in real life.
- Up to date with software.
- Alert to phishing
You can find more information about how to stay safe on the following pages: