You and Your CourseOpportunities
Research and Teaching
Our ResearchResearch Degrees
Partners and Community
Partner with JCU
- About JCUPartner with JCU
- Careers and Employability
- College of Arts, Society and Education
- College of Healthcare Sciences
- College of Medicine and Dentistry
- Division of Tropical Environments and Societies
- International Students
- JCU Eduquarium
- Open Day
- Parents and Partners
- Pathways to University
- Scholarships @ JCU
- Media & Comms
- Australian Institute of Tropical Health & Medicine
- About JCU
Graduation Academic Records
An official academic record is the official record of your JCU enrolment. It details:
- All subjects studied
- Credit points
- Grade Point Average (GPA) for each year
- The overall GPA for your studies
If you have graduated, it will also include the date your award was conferred.
Request an official academic record
Academic Records are produced according to your current academic status.
If you want your results and/or graduation conferral details to appear on your record, please check your My Results and Graduations tab in eStudent to confirm that the desired details have been released before submitting your application.
Complete and pay via the Application for Academic Record form.
Costs and payment
|Academic record (first copy) - Standard Service*||$20.00|
|Academic record (first copy) - Fast Track Service**||$30.00|
|Additional copies||$5.00 each|
|My eQuals digital copy - Standard Service *||$15.00 (no delivery fee)|
|My eQuals digital copy - Fast Track Service **||$25.00 (no delivery fee)|
|Express post within Australia||$10.00|
*produced within 5 working days
**produced within 1 working day
Collect your academic record in person
After completing the online order form and if you have selected to collect your Academic Record in person at a Student Centre, photo ID will need to be produced upon collection.
If another person is collecting your academic record for you, please ensure you fill out the third party collection statement on the application form, otherwise this person will need to provide photo ID and a letter of authority, signed by you.
My eQuals digital copy
My eQuals is a platform that allows you to digitally view your Academic Record. It allows you to share digital documents with anyone you choose (e.g. employer, family, friend, interested third party), at any time and control how long they can review your records for.
Accessing documents on My eQuals is easy:
- Complete an Application for Academic Record
- Once you have received confirmation that your Academic Record has been processed and paid for, create an account on the My eQuals website.
Note: the email address used to create your account must match the one nominated on your academic record request form.
- Once you have logged in, view your documents available.
Note: My eQuals documents are digitally signed by the University's registered approving officer.
These digital documents are only considered authentic when accessed via My eQuals. If the document is printed, they are no longer considered an official record.
Please visit AskUs for more My eQuals troubleshooting questions.
Standard processing time is within five working days, unless a fast track (produced within one working day) request is submitted.
If you commenced your studies prior to 2008, your request may require more processing time (5 – 10 working days). You will be notified if this is the case.
Official academic records are printed on blue JCU security paper without alterations or erasures and are certified by the Director, Student Services.When photocopied or electronically scanned, the word ‘COPY’ appears prominently across the front of the document. The micro-printing security line, which reads ‘James Cook University’ under magnification, is not legible on a copy.
Unofficial academic record
You can obtain an unofficial academic record (listing your subjects and results) via eStudent:
- Log into eStudent
- Go to Results and Graduation, click on ‘results’ and then ‘continue’
- Select ‘email my complete academic record’
Your unofficial academic record will be sent to your JCU email account.Students no longer studying at JCU who do not have an active ‘my.jcu’ email address or access to eStudent will need to apply for an official Academic Record.
If you need any further information, please email email@example.com.
- James Cook University
- Bachelor of Advanced Science
- Bachelor of Arts
- Bachelor of Biomedical Sciences
- Bachelor of Business
- Bachelor of Business / Laws
- Bachelor of Business & Environmental Science
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery
- Bachelor of Early Childhood Education
- Bachelor of Primary Education
- Bachelor of Secondary Education
- Bachelor of Environmental Practice
- Bachelor of Geology
- Bachelor of Information Technology
- Bachelor of Laws
- Bachelor of Nursing Science (External)
- Bachelor of Midwifery
- Bachelor of Pharmacy
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy
- Bachelor of Planning
- Bachelor of Psychological Science
- Bachelor of Science
- Bachelor of Social Work
- Bachelor of Speech Pathology
- Bachelor of Sport & Exercise Science
- Bachelor of Veterinary Science
- Bachelor of Clinical Sciences (Honours)
- Bachelor of Engineering (Honours)
- Bachelor of Engineering / Science (Honours) MBA in Tourism
- Master of Public Health and Tropical Medicine
- Master of Data Science
- Bachelor of Sports Psychology
- Bachelor of Marine Science
- Bachelor of Medicine / Surgery
- Bachelor of Nursing Science [Pre-Registration]
- Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Science (Honours)
- Bachelor of Occupational Therapy (Honours)
- Bachelor of Psychology (Honours)
- Master of Conflict Management & Resolution
- Graduate Certificate of Conflict Management & Resolution
- Master of Global Development
- Master of International Tourism & Hospitality Management
- Bachelor of Technology and Innovation
- Bachelor of Science & Bachelor of Laws
- Diploma of Higher Education
- Diploma of Higher Education (Business)
- Diploma of Higher Education Majoring in Business Studies
- Diploma of Higher Education Majoring in Engineering and Applied Science
- Diploma of Higher Education Majoring in General Studies
- Diploma of Higher Education Majoring in Health
- Diploma of Higher Education Majoring in Information Technology
- Diploma of Higher Education Majoring in Science
- Diploma of Higher Education, Majoring in Society and Culture