Undergraduate subject fees

Students Fees and Financial Support Undergraduate subject fees

Studying a degree/course of study

Depending on your residency status, your options will be different. View your payment options and subject fee amounts below.

Domestic students: Australian citizens, permanent humanitarian visa holders, New Zealand citizens and permanent residents

International students

Studying single subjects (non-award/miscellaneous)

If you are an undergraduate student who is an Australian citizen, permanent humanitarian visa holder, New Zealand citizen or permanent resident but do not want to enrol in an entire course, see the undergraduate miscellaneous tuition fee amounts for your single subject fees below:

Change of residency

If you are admitted to the Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery, Bachelor of Dental Surgery or the Bachelor of Veterinary Science as an international tuition fee student and your residency status changes during your course of study, you will then be enrolled as a domestic full tuition fee paying student for a total of 48 credit points. See the current year domestic undergraduate tuition fees:

Your fees will be equivalent to the international tuition fees for the year you commenced. After 48 credit points you may apply for a Commonwealth supported place.

Related information