Current Students Forms
- Future Students
- Fees & Financial Support
- Exams & Results
- Important Dates
- Student Life
The Learning Centre
- Services Available
- Getting Started
- Peer Assisted Study Sessions
- Academic Integrity
- Develop Your English
- Maths and Statistics
- Short Courses and Workshops
- Downloads and Module Booklets
- Research and Teaching
- Partners and Community
- About JCU
- Advanced Analytical Centre
- Applying to JCU
- Australian Lions Stinger Research
- Australian Tropical Herbarium
- Association of Australian University Secretaries
- Australian Quantum & Classical Transport Physics Group
- Careers and Employability
- College of Healthcare Sciences
- College of Medicine and Dentistry
- Division of Tropical Environments and Societies
- Indigenous Education and Research Centre
- International Students
- JCU Eduquarium
- JCU Halls of Residence
- Language and Culture Research Centre
- Marine Geophysics Laboratory
- Open Day
- Parents and Partners
- Pathways to University
- Planning and Performance
- Professional Experience Placement
- Rapid Assessment Unit
- JCU Connect
- Safety and Wellbeing
- Scholarships @ JCU
- Tropical Sustainable Design Case Studies
- VAVS Home
- Australian Institute of Tropical Health & Medicine
Most of our forms are in Adobe Acrobat format (file extension .pdf). To view them, you need the free Acrobat Reader software, which is available for Macintosh and Windows platforms.
Contact the Student Centre if you are not sure what form you should be filling out. Remember, when you are completing an application form make sure you read the form properly, fill out all sections, include any supporting documents (certified if requested) and submit it to the address indicated on the form.
For information about obtaining an academic record, go to academic records. This page details how to the request your record, the cost and the processing times.
- Formal Review of Final Subject Result Application
- Appeal of Final Subject Result Application
- Formal Review of Academic Progression Outcome Application
- Appeal of Academic Progression Outcome Application
- Formal Review Application under the Student Review and Appeal Procedure (General)
- Student Appeal Application (General)
Apply to study
For information about applying to study, visit our Apply to JCU website.
- Application to study at JCU
- Enhanced study for exceptional secondary school students
- Academic referee's report
- Home Institution Approval for Cross Institutional Study at JCU
- Additional Supporting Documentation Required
Go to our website for more information transferring campus or to participate in the inter-campus mobility program.
For information about enrolling, returning to study, course transfers, credit for previous study and taking a break from studies, see our enrolment website.
- Application for Credit
- Course transfer (undergraduate and postgraduate)
- Leave of absence
- Outbound cross institutional study
- Return to study
- Withdraw from your course
- Course Maximum Time Extension Application
Exams, results and academic progression
For information about assessment, exams, results and academic progression, visit our exams and results website.
- Defer an examination (Student login required)
- Deferring an examination - Medical Certificate
- Special consideration
- Statutory Declaration
- Verify JCU Documents
- Sit a supplementary or deferred exam away from your home campus
Fees and financial support
For information about fees, refunds, withdrawals and student loans, visit our fees and financial support website.
- Refund of subject fees/withdrawal without financial penalty
- Refund of overpayment or credit balance
- If you know your JCU login please click on the above link to access the secure online form.
- If you do not remember your JCU login details, please contact the Student IT Helpdesk on +61 7 4781 5500.
- If you require further assistance please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- OS-HELP Loan Application
For more information about graduation and hiring an academic dress visit the graduation website.
- Application for Australian Higher Education Graduation Statement
- Purchase/hire PhD or Doctoral academic dress
- Request for a replacement JCU award (certificate/testamur)
Personal details and student ID cards
Student feedback and complaints
More information about submitting feedback, including a range of different channels, and the process for submitting both informal and formal complaints is available on the feedback and complaints website.
If you are unable to use the online form, please download one of the fillable PDF versions - ensuring you save it prior to completing.
JCU will meet certain costs relating to approved University related travel by enrolled students of the University. Approval for incurring these costs can only be given by the relevant financial delegate.
Higher Degree and Final Year Honours Students
Higher degree and final year Honours students proposing to embark on University travel must have a travel request raised within the Travel Expense Management System and travel booked using the Travel Management Company. Students are entitled to claim approved ‘reasonable’ actual travel expenses or travel allowances for the period spent on official University business.
Postgraduate students proposing to embark on University travel must have a travel request raised within the Travel Expense Management System and travel booked using the Travel Management Company. Postgraduate Students are entitled to claim approved 'reasonable' actual travel expenses or travel allowances for the period spent on official University business. Postgraduate students may be eligible to apply for a JCU Corporate Credit Card for the payment of expenses incurred while travelling.
Individual Organisational Units (ORGUs) may meet the cost of transport for other enrolled students attending compulsory excursions or camps that are prescribed as an integral part of a course of study. Students who are required to travel away from their home Campus must have a travel request raised within the Concur Travel Expense Management System and travel booked using the Travel Management Company.
All students should read and abide by the JCU Travel website guidelines, policies and procedures when planning, booking and undertaking University related travel (login required).