Current Students Fees & Financial Support Refunds and withdrawal under special circumstances

Refunds and withdrawal under special circumstances

You may request a refund of credit balance or fee withdrawal under special circumstances depending on your situation.

Refund for overpayment or credit balance

Domestic Students

  1. Online Application for refund (Domestic students). This will require you to log in with your jc number and password.
  2. If your log in has expired, please contact IT Help Desk to have it reset
  3. Alternatively complete the Application for refund (Domestic students)

International Students

  1. Application for refund (International students)

Withdraw under special circumstances

If you have withdrawn from a subject after the census date, due to special circumstances which were beyond your control, you can apply for a subject fee refund/removal of your HELP debt. You will need to provide supporting documents when you apply. Find important information about applying and the relevant application forms.

Related information