My Personal Details
- Future Students
- JCU Student Contract – Terms and Conditions
- Townsville and Cairns medical services
- Student Membership and Representation Opportunities’
- Student Support
- Academic Support
- Student Mentor Program
- Student Travel
- ICT Services
- Ask Us
- Fees & Financial Support
- Exams & Results
- Important Dates
- Student Life
The Learning Centre
- Taking Online Exams
- Services Available
- Getting Started
- Peer Assisted Study Sessions
- Academic Integrity
- Develop Your English
- Maths and Statistics
- Short Courses and Workshops
- Downloads and Module Booklets
- Learning in a Virtual Environment
- Learning Online
- Research and Teaching
- Partners and Community
- About JCU
- Celebrating 50 Years
- Anton Breinl Research Centre
- Advanced Analytical Centre
- Applying to JCU
- Australian Lions Stinger Research
- Australian Tropical Herbarium
- Association of Australian University Secretaries
- Careers and Employability
- Australian Quantum & Classical Transport Physics Group
- Centre for International Trade and Business in Asia
- College of Business, Law and Governance
- College of Healthcare Sciences
- College of Medicine and Dentistry
- College of Science and Engineering
- COVID-19 Advice
- Diploma of Higher Education
- Division of Research and Innovation
- Division of Tropical Environments and Societies
- Division of Tropical Health and Medicine
- Economic Geology Research Centre
- Foundation for Australian Literary Studies
- Give to JCU
- Graduate Research School
- JCU Ideas Lab
- Indigenous Education and Research Centre
- IT Services
- International Students
- JCU Eduquarium
- JCU Global Experience
- JCU Halls of Residence
- Language and Culture Research Centre
- Marine Geophysics Laboratory
- Off-Campus Students
- Open Day
- Outstanding Alumni Awards
- Parents and Partners
- Pathways to University
- Planning and Performance
- Planning for your future
- Professional Experience Placement
- Rapid Assessment Unit
- JCU Connect
- Safety and Wellbeing
- Scholarships @ JCU
- Study Now
- Student Equity and Wellbeing
- VAVS Home
- WHOCC for Vector-borne & NTD
- Australian Institute of Tropical Health & Medicine
It is important that JCU has accurate and up-to-date personal details for you. This information uniquely identifies you at JCU.
If you are new to JCU, the email you provide will be used to send you a User ID and Password which will allow you to log into Online Applications at any time. Please ensure you provide the correct email address. If your email is shared with someone else who has registered previously or is an existing student you will need obtain and use your own unique email to be able to register.
You are required to provide at least one telephone number. Telephone numbers (excluding mobiles) should include the area code. Please enter telephone numbers using the following format as an example – (07) 99999999.
The following warning will be encountered if you do not provide at least one telephone number.
The address details you provide MUST be your preferred mailing address. All JCU hardcopy correspondence will be sent to your nominated preferred mailing address.
Australian addresses MUST include Suburb/Town, State and Postcode details. You MUST match your postcode to your suburb (e.g. Suburb: Annandale; Postcode: 4814).
For addresses outside Australia DO NOT include a Postcode or State. If you have changed your address since applying and wish to update your record, you need to do the following:
Log back into Online Applications eStudent (https://secure.jcu.edu.au/eStudent) with your User ID and Password;
Click on the ‘My Details’ tab;
Update the relevant Details field under the Menu list.
For citizenship you can only select from the following options. If you do not currently hold a visa but intend to apply for one, you should indicate the citizenship status based on that visa application.
New Zealand citizen
Permanent Resident of Australia ( but not an Australian Citizen)
Holder of a Permanent Humanitarian Visa or intend to apply for a Permanent Humanitarian Visa
If your citizenship is one of the following options, this is an indication you are an international student. You should log out of Online Applications and contact Student Enquiries for further information on how to apply for your course.
Holder of a temporary entry permit or is a diplomat or a dependent of a diplomat (except New Zealand) and resides in Australia during the unit of study
Overseas student residing overseas.
If your citizenship details have changed since you last logged in, you need to contact the Student Enquiry Centre to have it corrected.
It is a government requirement for JCU to collect cultural information for all applicants. If needed, you can change these details at any time by logging back into Online Applications.
You will receive the following message if you select Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander and you were born outside of Australia.
You will receive the following message if you select Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander and your main language spoken at home is not English.
You will receive the above message if you have selected Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander and your main language at home is not English.
It is a government requirement for JCU to collect disability information for all applicants. If needed, you can change these details at any time by logging back into Online Applications.