Current Students Forms Variation to Study

Variation to Study

Complete this form if you are making a change to your course - this includes:

Please check information in above links to view additional requirements prior to completing this application form.

Personal information provided on this form will be used and managed in accordance with JCU’s Information Privacy Policy and your Student Contract.

Personal details

Select Change

Course information
Year *
How do you intend to study?
What mode do you intend to study?
Proposed campus Please check your proposed course is available on your campus before submitting this application.

You must read and agree to the following conditions *

  • I certify that the information provided on this form is, to the best of my knowledge, complete and correct.
  • My application for admission is subject to acceptance by the University which has power to impose conditions.
  • In the event my application for admission as a student at the University is accepted by the University, and in consideration of provision of educational resources by the University, I will be bound by the provisions of the relevant student handbooks, statutes, rules and policies of the University as are in force from time to time, and will be subject to the lawful instructions of officers of the University.
  • Personal information supplies on this form will be handled in accordance with JCU's Privacy Policy.
  • I acknowledge that James Cook University (JCU) will use the personal information that I have provided in, and attached to, this form to assess my application to study at JCU.
  • I authorise JCU to provide my personal information to the Australian Government Department that is responsible for tertiary education (including the Department of Education and Training), the Australian Government Department that manages immigration (including the Department of Home Affairs), the Tuition Protection Service, my Education Agent if I have appointed one, Allianz Global Assistance if I nominated JCU to arrange my Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) and any other Australian or Queensland Government bodies as required by law.