- Future Students
- Fees & Financial Support
- Exams & Results
- Important Dates
- Student Life
The Learning Centre
- Services Available
- Getting Started
- Peer Assisted Study Sessions
- Academic Integrity
- Develop Your English
- Maths and Statistics
- Short Courses and Workshops
- Downloads and Module Booklets
- Research and Teaching
- Partners and Community
- About JCU
- Advanced Analytical Centre
- Applying to JCU
- Australian Lions Stinger Research
- Australian Tropical Herbarium
- Association of Australian University Secretaries
- Australian Quantum & Classical Transport Physics Group
- Careers and Employability
- College of Healthcare Sciences
- College of Medicine and Dentistry
- Division of Tropical Environments and Societies
- Indigenous Education and Research Centre
- International Students
- JCU Eduquarium
- JCU Halls of Residence
- Language and Culture Research Centre
- Marine Geophysics Laboratory
- Open Day
- Parents and Partners
- Pathways to University
- Planning and Performance
- Professional Experience Placement
- Rapid Assessment Unit
- JCU Connect
- Safety and Wellbeing
- Scholarships @ JCU
- Tropical Sustainable Design Case Studies
- VAVS Home
- Australian Institute of Tropical Health & Medicine
You’ll find your personal exam timetable at StudentsOnline five weeks before the exam period starts.
Exam periods and release dates
There are official exam periods at the end of Study Periods 1 and 2. You can find exam period dates, including supplementary and deferred exams, in the Study Period calendars at Important Dates.
For other study periods, the exam periods are set by individual colleges.
Exam timetables for the main study periods (1 and 2), are released and published in StudentsOnline five weeks before the exam period starts. This includes information about exam rooms and authorised materials.
Exam start times
Exam start times for Townsville and Cairns campuses are scheduled at:
- 8.15 am
- 1.15 pm, or
- 6.15 pm
You can find your exam start time in your exam timetable in StudentsOnline.
Exam centres for external JCU students
Your exam centre will be assigned to you based on your Semester Residential Address in eStudent – so it important that you keep this information up-to-date. You will be sent a notification outlining the details.
If you are an external JCU student living in Townsville or Cairns, your venue will be published in your exam timetable in StudentsOnline.
Contact the Flexible Delivery Exams Officer on (07) 4781 6212 or email email@example.com for more information, or if your address has changed.
Exam timetables for other institutions
If you are studying at another institution but sitting an exam at JCU’s Townsville or Cairns campus, the pages linked below include your exam timetable, links to campus maps and city maps to help you find us.