My Scholarship Applications
- Future Students
- JCU Student Contract – Terms and Conditions
- Townsville and Cairns medical services
- Student Membership and Representation Opportunities’
- Student Support
- Academic Support
- Student Mentor Program
- Student Travel
- ICT Services
- Ask Us
- Fees & Financial Support
- Exams & Results
- Important Dates
- Student Life
The Learning Centre
- Taking Online Exams
- Services Available
- Getting Started
- Peer Assisted Study Sessions
- Academic Integrity
- Develop Your English
- Maths and Statistics
- Short Courses and Workshops
- Downloads and Module Booklets
- Learning in a Virtual Environment
- Learning Online
- Research and Teaching
- Partners and Community
- About JCU
- Celebrating 50 Years
- Anton Breinl Research Centre
- Living on Campus
- Advanced Analytical Centre
- Applying to JCU
- Australian Lions Stinger Research
- Australian Tropical Herbarium
- Association of Australian University Secretaries
- Careers and Employability
- Australian Quantum & Classical Transport Physics Group
- Centre for International Trade and Business in Asia
- Centre for Tropical Bioinformatics and Molecular Biology
- College of Business, Law and Governance
- College of Healthcare Sciences
- College of Medicine and Dentistry
- College of Science and Engineering
- COVID-19 Advice
- Diploma of Higher Education
- Division of Research and Innovation
- Division of Tropical Environments and Societies
- Division of Tropical Health and Medicine
- Economic Geology Research Centre
- Foundation for Australian Literary Studies
- Give to JCU
- Graduate Research School
- JCU Ideas Lab
- Indigenous Education and Research Centre
- IT Services
- International Students
- JCU Eduquarium
- JCU Global Experience
- JCU Halls of Residence
- Language and Culture Research Centre
- Marine Geophysics Laboratory
- Off-Campus Students
- Open Day
- Outstanding Alumni Awards
- Parents and Partners
- Pathways to University
- Planning and Performance
- Planning for your future
- Professional Experience Placement
- Rapid Assessment Unit
- JCU Connect
- Safety and Wellbeing
- Scholarships @ JCU
- Study Now
- Student Equity and Wellbeing
- VAVS Home
- WHOCC for Vector-borne & NTD
- Australian Institute of Tropical Health & Medicine
My Scholarship applications
Details of scholarships available at JCU can be found on the Scholarships, Bursaries and Grants website. The following scholarships can be applied for via the My Scholarship Applications tab in eStudent:
- Equity Scholarships and Grants (JCU Access Fund)
- JCU Access Scholarship
- JCU Access Bursary
- JCU Support Grant
- Competitive Scholarships for Research Students
- Australian Postgraduate Award (APA)
- AIMS@JCU Scholarship
Prospective research students should apply for their research course via the My Course Applications tab prior to submitting a scholarship application.
Apply for a scholarship:
- Click Apply for Scholarship button.
- Untick Eligible Scholarships Only flag, then click on the Search button.
- Scholarships will appear in the grid. Read the official description to determine if you eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- Check details in the Available column
- Open for Application indicates applications for the corresponding scholarship are currently being accepted.
- Closed for Application indicates applications are NOT currently being accepted.
- Click on Select button next to the scholarship you wish to apply for.
Once you have submitted, your application for the Access Scholarships, your application will be assessed for all individual scholarships listed in the Grouped Rewards column.
Important: Current and prospective research students should submit a separate online application for each individual scholarship they wish to apply for.
- Click on Apply button next to the scholarship you wish to apply for.
Note: Only rounds Open for Application can be selected. Take notice of the Year and Study Period.
Click on Scholarship Application Conditions and Declaration link in the information box.
The Conditions of Scholarship Application and Applicant Declaration page will appear in a new web browser tab.
If in acceptance of the conditions and declaration, click on the eStudent tab in your web browser to return to the Scholarship Application: Change Details page in eStudent.
Check the Scholarship Name, Year (of offering) and Period (of offering).
The Application Status will remain at Incomplete until the proceeding questions are answered and confirmed.
The Application Date will default to today’s date.
Documents to support your application are to be attached on this page. Read the details of each required document listed in the Supporting Documentation section.
Take notice of document requirements marked as mandatory.
For each document requirement, indicate if you intend to submit a physical copy of the document in person by clicking on No or Yes in the dropdown box.
Note: JCU prefers documents to be provided electronically.
To attach a document, click on the upload a new file link.
- Click on Browse button to open your computer’s File Upload window. Find and select document you wish to attach, and click Open.
- Click Add Another link for each additional file you would like to attach for that particular document requirement.
Click Upload File(s) button to attach the document/s.
Files attached successfully will appear as follows with a status of Received. Click on the Delete button if you have attached the wrong file and wish to detach it.
- Answer Application Questions by entering text in the requested format, or selecting the appropriate value in the dropdown list (if provided). Remember to attach any supporting documents in the Supporting Documentation section above. Skip the question if it is not applicable to you.
Click on the Confirm button to save your application and agree to the Scholarship Application Conditions and Declaration.
The following confirmation message will display along with any document details you have advised will be submitted in hard copy:
Click on the Return to the Scholarship Application: Summary page button.
- Check the Application Status is displayed as Unassessed for the scholarship you have applied for (see example below).
If the Application Status is Incomplete, the application has not been submitted and will not be assessed. If your intention is to apply for this scholarship select the Modify button and finalise the application. If you do not intend to apply select the Withdraw button.
A scholarship application can be cancelled ONLY after selecting a scholarship on the Find a Scholarship page and PRIOR to selecting a scholarship round on the Select Scholarship Round page. Once you have clicked on the Apply button on the Select Scholarship Round page, the scholarship application cannot be cancelled; however it can be withdrawn. (See the section: View, modify or withdraw your scholarship application/s)
To cancel a scholarship application, and return to the Scholarship Application: Summary page, click on the Cancel button.
You can view, modify or withdraw any of your scholarship applications via the My Scholarship Applications tab. From the Scholarship Application: Summary page, click on the View, Modify or Withdraw button next to the scholarship application.
If the View button is selected details of the scholarship application will be displayed. The buttons on the bottom of the Scholarship Application: View Details page allow you:
- Change the details of this Scholarship Application
- Withdraw from the scholarship
Return to the Scholarships Application: Summary page
The buttons on the bottom of the Scholarship Application: Change Details page allow you to:
Confirm details of any changes made
- Return to the Scholarships Application: Summary page
- Return to the Find a Scholarship page
If Confirm is selected the following confirmation message will appear:
If the Withdraw button is selected details of the scholarship application will be displayed and you can confirm your withdrawal. Click the Confirm Withdrawal button.
The following confirmation message will appear: