Paying by Credit Card
- Future Students
- JCU Student Contract – Terms and Conditions
- Townsville and Cairns medical services
- Student Membership and Representation Opportunities’
- Student Support
- Academic Support
- Student Mentor Program
- Student Travel
- ICT Services
- Ask Us
- Fees & Financial Support
- Exams & Results
- Important Dates
- Student Life
The Learning Centre
- Taking Online Exams
- Services Available
- Getting Started
- Peer Assisted Study Sessions
- Academic Integrity
- Develop Your English
- Maths and Statistics
- Short Courses and Workshops
- Downloads and Module Booklets
- Learning in a Virtual Environment
- Learning Online
- Research and Teaching
- Partners and Community
- About JCU
- Celebrating 50 Years
- Anton Breinl Research Centre
- Living on Campus
- Advanced Analytical Centre
- Applying to JCU
- Australian Lions Stinger Research
- Australian Tropical Herbarium
- Association of Australian University Secretaries
- Careers and Employability
- Australian Quantum & Classical Transport Physics Group
- Centre for International Trade and Business in Asia
- Centre for Tropical Bioinformatics and Molecular Biology
- College of Business, Law and Governance
- College of Healthcare Sciences
- College of Medicine and Dentistry
- College of Science and Engineering
- COVID-19 Advice
- Diploma of Higher Education
- Division of Research and Innovation
- Division of Tropical Environments and Societies
- Division of Tropical Health and Medicine
- Economic Geology Research Centre
- Foundation for Australian Literary Studies
- Give to JCU
- Graduate Research School
- JCU Ideas Lab
- Indigenous Education and Research Centre
- IT Services
- International Students
- JCU Eduquarium
- JCU Global Experience
- JCU Halls of Residence
- Language and Culture Research Centre
- Marine Geophysics Laboratory
- Off-Campus Students
- Open Day
- Outstanding Alumni Awards
- Parents and Partners
- Pathways to University
- Planning and Performance
- Planning for your future
- Professional Experience Placement
- Rapid Assessment Unit
- JCU Connect
- Safety and Wellbeing
- Scholarships @ JCU
- Study Now
- Student Equity and Wellbeing
- VAVS Home
- WHOCC for Vector-borne & NTD
- Australian Institute of Tropical Health & Medicine
Paying by Credit Card
Credit card payments in eStudent can be used to pay specific fees and charges or to pay your entire debt. These payments are made through the SecurePay gateway.
Click here for alternative payment methods.
Credit card payments require you to know:
1 - The credit card type.
2 - The name on your credit card.
3 - The credit card number.
4 - The credit card expiry month.
5 - The credit card expiry year.
6 - The credit card CVV/CVC number.
What is a CVV (Card Verification Value) or CVC (Card Verification Code)?
This is an anti-fraud measure used by credit card companies worldwide. It is a unique check value on the magnetic strip on the back of your credit card which is used to validate information during authorisation processes. CVV is the method used by Visa and CVC is used by Mastercard.
Where do I find my CVV or CVC number:
You can find your CVV or CVC number on your credit card.
Signature strip on back of card: card number reprinted followed by your 3 digit CVV number.
Signature strip on back of card: last 4 digits of card number reprinted, followed by 3 digit CVC number.