Outbound Cross Institutional Study
- Future Students
- Fees & Financial Support
- Exams & Results
- Important Dates
- Student Life
The Learning Centre
- Services Available
- Getting Started
- Peer Assisted Study Sessions
- Academic Integrity
- Develop Your English
- Maths and Statistics
- Short Courses and Workshops
- Downloads and Module Booklets
- Research and Teaching
- Partners and Community
- About JCU
- Advanced Analytical Centre
- Applying to JCU
- Australian Lions Stinger Research
- Australian Tropical Herbarium
- Association of Australian University Secretaries
- Australian Quantum & Classical Transport Physics Group
- Careers and Employability
- College of Healthcare Sciences
- College of Medicine and Dentistry
- Division of Tropical Environments and Societies
- Indigenous Education and Research Centre
- International Students
- JCU Eduquarium
- JCU Halls of Residence
- Language and Culture Research Centre
- Marine Geophysics Laboratory
- Open Day
- Parents and Partners
- Pathways to University
- Planning and Performance
- Professional Experience Placement
- Rapid Assessment Unit
- JCU Connect
- Safety and Wellbeing
- Scholarships @ JCU
- Tropical Sustainable Design Case Studies
- VAVS Home
- Australian Institute of Tropical Health & Medicine
During your time at JCU you may need to undertake Outbound Cross Institutional Study. This allows students to undertake a subject at another institution and have the credit count towards their course at JCU.
Cross Institutional study is normally permitted only in extenuating circumstances. It is not intended that Cross Institutional study be undertaken routinely or where alternative study options at JCU are available.
International students will be subject to all specific visa and/or scholarship conditions.
If you are studying at JCU Brisbane or JCU Singapore, please contact your respective Enrolment Teams to discuss cross institutional study.
For further information, visit Ask Us – there are more than 1,000 commonly asked questions and answers available 24/7.
Frequently Asked Questions:
How long can I study away from the University (cross institutional study)?
I need to study specific courses to meet professional registration. What should I do?
What is the closing date for a cross-institutional study application?