Current Students Important Dates
- Future Students
- Fees & Financial Support
- Exams & Results
- Important Dates
- Student Life
The Learning Centre
- Services Available
- Getting Started
- Peer Assisted Study Sessions
- Academic Integrity
- Develop Your English
- Maths and Statistics
- Short Courses and Workshops
- Downloads and Module Booklets
- Research and Teaching
- Partners and Community
- About JCU
- Advanced Analytical Centre
- Applying to JCU
- Australian Lions Stinger Research
- Australian Tropical Herbarium
- Association of Australian University Secretaries
- Australian Quantum & Classical Transport Physics Group
- Careers and Employability
- College of Healthcare Sciences
- College of Medicine and Dentistry
- Division of Tropical Environments and Societies
- Indigenous Education and Research Centre
- International Students
- JCU Eduquarium
- JCU Halls of Residence
- Language and Culture Research Centre
- Marine Geophysics Laboratory
- Open Day
- Parents and Partners
- Pathways to University
- Planning and Performance
- Professional Experience Placement
- Rapid Assessment Unit
- JCU Connect
- Safety and Wellbeing
- Scholarships @ JCU
- Tropical Sustainable Design Case Studies
- VAVS Home
- Australian Institute of Tropical Health & Medicine
The academic year is split into Teaching Period 1 (first six months of the year) and Teaching Period 2 (second six months of the year).
Each Teaching Period includes the main 13-week Study Period (SP) as well as block and/or intensive study periods.
See also JCU Course and Subject Handbook for current academic calendars and important dates (Study Periods, Research Periods and Research Training Periods) for all campuses, including Singapore and Brisbane.
Standard 2019 academic calendars and important dates for all campuses
Additional 2020 JCU Calendars
2019 JCU Calendars
To view your Timetable for Teaching Period One, log into your Timetable.
To view previous years' Timetables. click here.
You can also download the JCU App to your mobile device for your personalised Timetable once your Class Registration is complete. For more information, click here.
Past and future calendars
See the JCU Course and Subject Handbook for 2018 academic calendars and important dates, all campuses.